View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

tryptamine fluid retention.

brettonknight

Bluelighter
Everytime I do LSD or mushrooms i get massive fluid retention halfway into the trip. the trip starts off well and im full of energy. then i find myself weighed down by water weight, and it gets worse when i exert myself. like immediately worse. and i have to spend the rest of the trip laying in bed. and my body doesnt return to normal for three or four days. i had to stop using tryptamines (except dmt due to its short duration) and its killing me. any advise?

i usually dont drink much. i probably shouldnt be so active that would help but fuck that. not worth tripping if i catn raise hell.
no no problems with PEA. theyre my doc now. but i can get mushrooms all day. PEA ive got to order in bulk for 130 bucks. i dont have that. i can buy an eigth of shrooms for 20 and have a good night though. or used to.

i was thinking of mabye using diuretics.

only drink cranberry juice before you trip then...its a natural diuretic.

yes i love mescaline and peyote and other hallucinogenic cacti. their active constituents are phenethylamines and pose me no problems. i just cant get any. i love tryptamines though. quitting lsd was harder than quitting heroin or smoking.

I know it doesn't address your original concern, but there are legal mesc-containing cacti you can order on the internet, even prepared to an extent.

Can't recall ever having experienced this - at least not to a degree where it was distressing

This happened to me after consuming an 1/8 of the ridiculously potent "penis envy" mushrooms in a tea. After lying down for a while, I sat up and noticed that my hands and feet were quite swollen. It went away after I walked around, but it's quite a thing to witness in that state. When I described it to my friends they understandably brushed it off as a hallucination, but I am almost positive it wasn't...

All I know is When Im on shrooms a piss like a high powered fire hose hahaha . Only with Shrooms though

This happened to me after consuming an 1/8 of the ridiculously potent "penis envy" mushrooms in a tea. After lying down for a while, I sat up and noticed that my hands and feet were quite swollen. It went away after I walked around, but it's quite a thing to witness in that state. When I described it to my friends they understandably brushed it off as a hallucination, but I am almost positive it wasn't...

Oh man those penis envy made my penis expload, I pissed all over my friends bathroom walls

yeah imthinking about getting a few san pedro cacti or something. but i was really hoping someone knew of some way to alleviate the swelling allowing me to continue comfortably taking tryptamines. Apperently its uncommon. It seems I have a wierd body chemistry. Almost every drug affects me in some peculiar way.

as others have stated, try restricting salt intake and flush your system with cranberry juice before you dose next time. or get a friend who knows massage techniques to release some of that pent-up energy that keeps flowing to your feet instead of escaping out your third eye :)