• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Trying to get off fentanyl

mtckmeek

Greenlighter
I was wondering if anyone knows of anything that can help ease the w/d from fentanyl. Ive really been struggling with trying to get off the shit. I've tried tapering, but can't seem to get off the last little bit. I tried Suboxone, managed to make it 24 hours and took a sub, only to have it make the sickness worse, even crazier, I did some fentanyl after not being able to take it, and it straight up blew through the bupe. I've been an opioid user for a long time, using 6MAM for about 15 years and only using fentanyl for the last year. I'm definitely not a stranger to kicking, but this is something different...

Does anyone know what the issue with the subs was? Did I just not take enough?(took 8mg). Has anyone tried using Imodium? I've been told Imodium is similar in structure to fentanyl at the molecular level...

I really need some help here... Any suggestions would be great.

subs won't work with fent withdrawal and will only make it worse... you have to wait 72 hours in my past experience before subs will even work for you

Yeah stay away from subs . They are not good and they will make you really sick .
the best way to get off fent and not be sick is methadone . I was a everyday fent user and i got off it with methadone no problem. Though you have to take your methadone dose everyday or you will start going into withdraw. And with the methadone dose i had no cravings for fent at all.
Hope that helps and goodluck .

I think the methadone way is the route I am hoping to go down. It's a horrible life putting in an electronic request too early and praying it won't be rejected. Even though I love the drug, I wish I'd never have heard of the stuff. Good luck.

I was doing a bundle a day but I then took it down to 5 bags a day then after a week of 5 bags a day I switched to this extract I found online,I mix less than 1/10 of a gram in the morning coffee and I’m good all day,one the second day I dosed twice 12hrs apart and again less then 1/10 of a gram,this is the first time I can say I actually got high off kratom,oh I forgot I add 150 mg of pregabalin in the morning,tomorrow will be day three and I expect to use the same amount which is tiny if you think about it,I also bought a kava extract from them that I took in the morning also

I was doing a bundle a day but I then took it down to 5 bags a day then after a week of 5 bags a day I switched to this extract I found online,I mix less than 1/10 of a gram in the morning coffee and I’m good all day,one the second day I dosed twice 12hrs apart and again less then 1/10 of a gram,this is the first time I can say I actually got high off kratom,oh I forgot I add 150 mg of pregabalin in the morning,tomorrow will be day three and I expect to use the same amount which is tiny if you think about it,I also bought a kava extract from them that I took in the morning also

do you find this better then the other kratom that is found in regular headshots?

I buy leaf powder online the only thing I buy at a head shop is the black shots and yes this is stronger than the shots
I buy the shots and they def work for a little while and stop me from puking. Im gonna get a ton today.
Im gonna take 16mg odf dillies then a couple 20mg IR oxy and wait 12-16 hours and induce subs..... what do you think?

Bali Red or Maeng Da Red (caps or powder) are excellent for getting off opioids.

I got the shots across the street from me for tomorrow but how much should I take if im use to taking the shots

I buy the shots and they def work for a little while and stop me from puking. Im gonna get a ton today.
Im gonna take 16mg odf dillies then a couple 20mg IR oxy and wait 12-16 hours and induce subs..... what do you think?
Hopefully someone more knowledgeable then me will be along shortly to answer your “subs “ question,I’ve never tried them and never will

I got the shots across the street from me for tomorrow but how much should I take if im use to taking the shots
To me a regular dose of the lack shots is 2-3 cap fulls ,if you’ve been trying to cut back I’d start with 2 cap fulls and illl feel OK for about 6 hrs,,I get like three doses per bottle,And I don’t take it longer than a few days ,Imodium is good to control the shits if you get them, but I think the kratom controls that while taking extract..

I keep fucking up for a few months now , I’ve lasted five days and I throw it away for no reason at all,I’m ready to move down to Florida and I don’t wanna go down there house shopping while withdrawing even with comfort meds but staying her all I’m doing is wasting time putting a few days together than throwing it away again,I think the physical withdrawals from heroin are way more severe than fent but yet I keep screwing up,I just gotta book a flight and go away for a couple weeks ad go do something positive for myself to help keep me on track.

Sorry for rambling
I

Bali Red or Maeng Da Red (caps or powder) are excellent for getting off opioids.
Totally agree,I buy red Bali powder and it works great for withdrawals,I tried the green Maeng Da and tossed it in the trash because it was too speedy for me,is the red speedy at all ? That pic above is the strongest extract I ever had and I only use a little bit and I actually feel it,I never felt anything from the shots but they do hold off withdrawals without a doubt

I think the methadone way is the route I am hoping to go down. It's a horrible life putting in an electronic request too early and praying it won't be rejected. Even though I love the drug, I wish I'd never have heard of the stuff. Good luck.
I don’t understand what you meant,you used methadone to get off fent,hopefully it was a detox program and not methadone maintenance
Around here it was a 21 day program and they reduced your dose pretty much everyday or so till you were on 2 mg at the end,if done a few of them when smack was still around never tried it for fent but I’m pretty sure it’ll work,

Totally agree,I buy red Bali powder and it works great for withdrawals,I tried the green Maeng Da and tossed it in the trash because it was too speedy for me,is the red speedy at all ? That pic above is the strongest extract I ever had and I only use a little bit and I actually feel it,I never felt anything from the shots but they do hold off withdrawals without a doubt
All opioids have somewhat of a speedy effect on me-- some more than others. Any green kratom is definitely more speedy than red. I only use green for work. Red is uplifting but not exactly speedy and a little more euphoric.

YMMV

I was wondering if anyone knows of anything that can help ease the w/d from fentanyl. Ive really been struggling with trying to get off the shit. I've tried tapering, but can't seem to get off the last little bit. I tried Suboxone, managed to make it 24 hours and took a sub, only to have it make the sickness worse, even crazier, I did some fentanyl after not being able to take it, and it straight up blew through the bupe. I've been an opioid user for a long time, using 6MAM for about 15 years and only using fentanyl for the last year. I'm definitely not a stranger to kicking, but this is something different...

Does anyone know what the issue with the subs was? Did I just not take enough?(took 8mg). Has anyone tried using Imodium? I've been told Imodium is similar in structure to fentanyl at the molecular level...

I really need some help here... Any suggestions would be great.
hey, how are you doing? did you have any luck detoxing?