View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Trying to breakthrough.

Camodrag345

Greenlighter
I have smoked dimitri 2 times now. Each time I have used a dab rig after rrading about 1 hit breakthroughs. For my first attempt I only weighed out 5mg, judt getting a feel for the effects. The first time, I didnt wait long enough for the nail to cool down and burnt a lot of dmt. I got one decent hit and held it in for as long as I could. The second time I did it, I counted to 20. The dimitri was able to vaporize a lot more and produce more smoke. I ended up having to hit my piece twice because it produced so much smoke, and it seemed impossible to get it all in in one hit. I ended up reaching a tunnel, as though I was about to make a breathrough, but was pulled back down. I read about people doing 30 to 40mg all in one hit through a dab rig and I think to myself how in the hell is it even possible wothout having to reheat your nail and go a 2nd time? The smoke alone from my 5mg was enough to fill my 14 inch bong with milky white smoke. My question is, I really want to break through, but how can I do this without burning too much DMT and getting as much as I can in before Im tripping to hard to even take another hit? Sorry for the long post

I would recommend to get a bubbler, a glass screen, some cannabis or an herb called mullien if you don't want anything active, and hemp wick. Pack the bubbler with the glass screen then herb then sandwich the DMT under another layer of herb. The trick is to use the hemp wick to start the cherry by holding it just barely above the herb then as the cherry gets halfway through you can pull the fire in and if done right you can get it in one hit. Use a small piece of wick and keep a plate nearby to drop the wick on to burn out if you can't put it in. Water messes up ones ability to pull evenly so I recommend using no water at first.

I find this method to be the best even if not efficient. With the dab rig you should use at least 30 mg probably closer to 60 mg for a breakthrough. If you can inject an you have clean enough dmt you can use vitamin c to make it water soluble and use a sterilfilt tip and if you don't get an allergic reaction from injecting ≈5 mg under the skin (not in a vein or muscle) then you can get away with using it IV, which is the easiest method to breakthrough.

And yeah, I can barely get 5mg in one hit through the dab rig. It fills my entire bong. 30mg sounds insaaaaaaane!! But everyone seems to be able to do it.

You just gotta keep pulling.... It's easier without water as you can get a constant pull where the water is like a dog licking up water.

Yes just a regular bubbler.

Okay! With your sandwich method, how many mg's would you recommend for one hit? And with dabbing the Deems, no water will make the hit easier to take it all? I just worry about way too much smoke being produced from the 30mg and not being able to hit all of it.

Thanks for the asvice by the way. Hope Im not being too difficult haha

Just gotta devirganize those lungs.... I don't know about weight I know with 1/4 gram I made 4 bowls where 2 were best so probably around 50-75 mg

I had half a point of yellow and had a great breakthrough. Can't seem to replicate it with a whole. BTW Glass pipe vs bong?

IMO changa is a lot easier to smoke. I really have trouble with crystal DMT as if tends to burn my mouth.

I use the bubbler specifically the way I stated. Any other way was just too difficult without just loading excessive amounts.

If you have an enail and a dab rib, that works great. I tried some for the first time a couple weeks ago and it took a while to figure out the best way to smoke it. For me it was an enail hooked up to my dab rig. I might have had it set to high at 650, but it worked better than any other way ive attempted.

I could see the enail working well as they never really seem to get that hot, but I bet hot enough to vaporize crystals well. Probably a good way to smoke dpt

I like to do everything the old school way, glass bowl pipe and a wind proof lighter (blowtorches are a bit too powerful).

Try melting the dmt down to liquid inside the glass first, and because you can?t burn a liquid (as far as I know) you can then go ahead and vaporise all the dmt. Just don?t overkill it, otherwise you might end up coughing and wasting. As you feel like it?s getting harsh, put the blowtorch a bit away, and keep adjust till you hit the spot :)

Silly me wasn?t aware how much dmt I was smoking, I ended up getting around 50-60mg and using all that at once. Unless you want to be literally melted into another plane of existence I would recommend going for 20mg, should give most people a very good trip, maybe not 100% breakthrough.

Once it cools down it's a solid again. You can burn a liquid. What you recommend creates a more even singular surface.

No one should use a torch for DMT...

Again the bubbler dry/filled depending on preference with a glass screen and the DMT sandwiched proper in between herb or infused in herb as changa and preferably the hemp wick with the plate nearby to leave it on or a bic honestly works fine. There bubbles usually have a little more distance the smoke travels cooling it over a pipe, not is but as big and bulky as a bong. Plus it can hold water too

Once it cools down it's a solid again. You can burn a liquid. What you recommend creates a more even singular surface.

Yeah it does solidify quickly, however if you get the right technique you can adjust how hot the bowl gets with the wind proof lighter, and therefore vaporise the liquid before it solidifies or burns. It takes practice however I know in my experience most of the burns come from the technique. Once I mastered it the only residue left was white talc-like substance from any impurities, instead of burnt dmt.

Also pro tip: have a table with a plate next to you, the amount of times I ruined my trip because I touched the hot bowl somewhere on my body. Also a plate is good for clean up.

Vaporize it. Burning it not only destroys much of the D and makes the smoke basically caustic. Not only does it burn like a mofo, and tastes like burning plastic, but it is wasting the D as well. IMO, vaporizing it is the only way. Learn how to do so and trust me...you'll be breaking through all right. Like I have said in the past...when you do, it is like getting shot in the face by a psychedelic shotgun. ;)

Vaporizing it is very hard to do without burning it. My method is developed, tried, and true by myself when I was trying to figure out how to smoke my extract. I recommend the bubbled with the screen using the hemp wick for a clean burning low temp heat source

Well, I never have had an issue with vaporizing it. Using a meth pipe makes it easy as pie. I mean in the end, if you don't apply too much heat, it just will not burn, so you have to be patient and careful to use a low temp heat source and keep your distance. I see people manage to vaporize it with ease once you get the hang of it. And not for nothing, I just can't deal with burnt DMT, period, no matter how minimal the burning is that takes place. Like I said...I am not into smoking burning plastic. But different strokes for different folks. DMT may be more finicky than the other litany of things that are vaporized daily by millions of people, but a glass pipe with a bulb and carburetor works like a charm. Heat it slowly, keep the heat source distant, and be patient. A little experimentation goes a long way, and once you got it down, it's as easy as falling off a log. Actually tastes OK in vape form as well, which is a bonus.

Burning it doesn't just create a bad taste, but depending whether or not it's extracted well it could create basic smoke, which literally prevents you from breathing in oxygen that is hard even with water to clear and clears only with breathing in over an open bottle of vinegar... To say the least you never know if someone is actually able to create a good home extract or not

Thanks for all the advice everyone!! I am currently looking into buying a quartz enail and setting it to a low temp that will vaporize better! I can see this being very useful as you could just keep dropping crystals into the nail without having to reheat. Has anybody ever used this method?