• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

PTSD Trying hard to avoid developing one, right now failing at it?

You mean technically? Because sometimes when I try to give custom emoji reactions I get an err
I've had that technical problem, too. But I was referring to the act itself. I do have overall problem with emojis, unless they ware plants or animals or signs, or sports stuff, or food. But they have become such a big deal in everyone's life ... and nobody wants to respond "like" in a new post.

Yeah emojis def don't capture the full picture. And depending where you are, some times don't capture anything at all

Yeah emojis def don't capture the full picture. And depending where you are, some times don't capture anything at all
I had almost a fight with my brother about those emojis. He replied to me several times with "mmm" and then some emoji. At some point I asked him what he meant, and he started to play games. Tried to get smart on me and tell me what emoji (those hand things) means. So I had to tell him thunbs up doesn't mean the same thing in every culture, and the "bird" isn't something born in modern times.
But in the end the emojis were just a sign that something wasn't going well between us.
But now that I blahblahed anyway, what I wanted to express with the heart emoji is that I appreaciate your comment above just "liking" it.

I had almost a fight with my brother about those emojis. He replied to me several times with "mmm" and then some emoji. At some point I asked him what he meant, and he started to play games. Tried to get smart on me and tell me what emoji (those hand things) means. So I had to tell him thunbs up doesn't mean the same thing in every culture, and the "bird" isn't something born in modern times.
But in the end the emojis were just a sign that something wasn't going well between us.
But now that I blahblahed anyway, what I wanted to express with the heart emoji is that I appreaciate your comment above just "liking" it.

Haha, hey so I guess the emoji worked in your favor. Maybe everything will make sense after sifted through why things happen as they do.

I often over think things. But I always say, I'd rather over think than under think.

It's a nice peaceful feeling once one has a grasp on a situation.

Chile.

They wanted to rob the neighbors, the dumb fucks!

On some occasions I regretted not having been totally on benzos while it happened, so maybe I wouldn't remember? But now I see the incident as a life experience I that taught me a lot of things. or maybe it;s just me who decided to take advantage of it instead of letting the event affect me negatively. But I did take a lot of clona after, until it was too much (accumulated, I think) and haven't taken any since Monday evening.

I tried. Parents, they were more practical about it. Talking to my landlord, and buying me a new phone because mine got sacrificed during the robbery (the phone was a surprise, I didn't ask for it).

Thank you :)

That would be so cool! Unfortunately I can't even get a trained police dog.
I was going to say if you were in the US I might be time for you to get a gun.

I don't know what the gun laws in Chile are.