Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Truffles in a rave

Takk

Greenlighter
Hi,

last weekend I tried truffles and it was a very intense experience. Felt some pain and had a small bad trip, but overall I would rate 9/10.

There is a rave this weekend and I would like to try a small dosage (8-10g) of Atlantis. I've read about do's and dont's.

My question is: how different is the experience in a rave compared to truffles at home?

Not sure if truffle dosing is the same as mushrooms but if so then that’s a lot. If not then disregard.

A lot of people get overwhelmed for whatever reason I don’t think it’s much different besides the setting obviously. You’re focused on different things and what’s in front of you and not introspective as much.

I’ve done 300-500ug acid hits at home and at raves and no difference to me besides being at a rave instead of at home. Same with mushrooms. Think the most I’ve ever done at a show was 6g and was intense for a couple hours

Make sure you feel absolutely positive, with joy and energy. You may become more philosophical entwined with your experience and things might become a choice between just having some fun and letting go and neccesarily wanting it to be purposefull in some way. Combining so many people to the experience makes things quite different aswell. 8-10gr seems like an ideal dose for such.

Kinda need a special (psycial, heh) kind of party for shrooms and truffles for it to work I imagine.

If you could combine your truffles with an anti-depressant you could flatten it into more of a empathogen. But I guess it's a bit of a short notice to get ahold of one of those, sorry. :)

I bet you'll be alright though, at those doses. Perhaps make a tea of it beforehand to carry with you, that eliminates the stomach load for if you wanna move about and stuff with minimal digestive hindrance.

I would last about five minutes at a rave if I was high on psilocybin. Fuck that, give me a fire in some forest instead, thanks.

Been there done that, got the bumper sticker hahaha. Ideas can be contagious and at awesome parties and raves people can always be looking for a way to up the does and go higher, sometimes psychedelics have to be the one to remind us to choose the path of moderation. I was at a rave and had to sit with someone on the ground between sets who was balling on the ground and was learning that lesson while others laughed at him for being weak. I was proud to be the kind soul who hugged my brother in humanity, sat with him, and remind him that he was loved.

Bullying/hate is a learned contagious behavior and love can be contagious and learned also.

With all psychedelics, set and setting influence intensity and effects. You may start with 1/3. May your journey be beautiful.

I was at a rave and had to sit with someone on the ground between sets who was balling on the ground and was learning that lesson while others laughed at him for being weak.

Where the fuck was this?! I don't even think something like this would have happened at one of the bro-step massives around here back around 2010-2012 when they were popping off like mad and those people weren't exactly friendly, kind, PLURRed out types.
Then again, I avoided those parties like the plague so maybe it was happening all the time.....WEMF 2011 notwithstanding (fuck you, Skrillex).

Yeah that’s a little weird. Most people are always quick to help out and calm people down at those type of events because almost everyone has been there at some point. I’ve sat and checked on at least one person at every event I’ve been to probably.

While I was somewhat joking earlier, if you haven’t dropped psychadelics in those environments then start low. I’m cool with close to 1/4 of mushrooms and 300-400ug LSD but a lot of people aren’t so it generally takes a little trial and error.

I'm going to a couple of festivals this summer....I think I'm going to try and break out of my major softy phase and be young again. One of the festivals is 5 days so that give me lots of time to get over my fears of raving on psychedelics...it's going to be all psytrance and dub and Quebec hippies...may as well be off my face on zoomies.