Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television True Blood

isn't it strange how the vampire King of Mississippi looks just like John Cougar Mellencamp?

2004oscars-john_mellencamp.jpg

^^ That's funny, he does.

LOL me too!!! I am glad they kept lafayette around... in the books he was the one found dead instead of the exorcist woman...

Really?? Wow, I'm glad they changed that. Lafayette is awesome.

This season still is up in the air with me - it doesn't seem as well written or acted as the others for some reason. More cheesy, but it could be that I'm not high on opiates watching this season...

Still seems to be winding up for an amazing season ending, and I'm still chomping at the bit every week for the new episode.

Note: I know nothing about the books, aside from what my folks tell me (they're huge Charlaine Harris fans).

I like this season quite a bit; last season was too all over the map for my tastes. Really dig the gore and the introduction of the werewolves, surprised to say. Franklin is also a hoot. :) ("She's a fucking disaster; we could be twins!") Speaking of Russell, a contradiction: This guy is supposed to be 3000 years old. Why does he have a southern accent thicker than a Faulkner novel?

Speaking of Franklin, should he not still be alive? She only bashed his skull in with a metal mace. No stake through the heart AFAIK. Is he going to be coming back into play in the season?

If he didn't gush all over the place, then he's probably still alive. They made a point to mention that when Tara said Bill looked dead. Sookie said that if he were dead, he'd be all over the place like the psycho ex- girlfriend.

Very true. Which reminds me I'm sad Bill's psycho maker is gone. She was hot, even if she was ape-shit crazy. At least we still have the queen. Now `married` to the gay king. Yeah, this season is going to end very interestingly.

^^^ Oh yeah... spoilers. ;)

Speaking of Franklin, should he not still be alive? She only bashed his skull in with a metal mace. No stake through the heart AFAIK. Is he going to be coming back into play in the season?

I'm hoping he is, because he's hilariously crazy. Much better than the books version.

I thought Franklin was dreadfully annoying. until, all of a sudden you had the realization "this character is just fucking bat shit crazy"

Does anybody else feel that True Blood is becoming the..

Bill compton show? I mean jesus fuck.. I know the show isn't the books and all that but WTF?? I don't think Eric will get any kind of credit for anything he is doing. This is fucked up I am kinda bummed. Thoughts?

I think you're on to something. Like this series could not go on without Beeal
and fucking gap tooth Sookay. What is she supposedly part fairy? That
scene was so weird. Was I drunk or did Eric get some man action? I know
at some point I fell asleep - maybe I dreamed it....lolz

When you say Eric I feel like you're talking about the actual character on the TV show. Anyway, he gets plenty of fucking credit. Pale ass motherfuckers...:\

Its kinda always been about Bill anyway, at least the TV SHOW. The show pretty much follows his life, with random story lines throughout. Eventually it comes back around to Sookie & Bill though.

I can't possibly see how you could be bummed out. You just got to see Eric have almost full on homo vampire sex, then right before penetrating he kills the other vampire. I don't even really like this show that much and I thought that shit was at least hilarious.

Ok so Eric played gay so he could pull a "basic instinct" on Talbot? This is too
funny. What about Crystal, who is a supposed werepanther and gonna turn
Jason into one? This show is getting so weird!

Yeah, i feel like its getting more and more ridiculous. I almost had to stop watching when they brought in werewolves.

nah man respect to eric for fucking a guy just so he kill the fucker. at least Talbert got some wood, before well, getting some more wood.

I'm pretty sure the creator of the show at one point called it the bill and sookie show.

I much prefer the eric storyline right now.

I don't care what anyone says, the surreal "V" scene from season 1 where Jason and his then girlfriend are high, is probably one of the best things ever shot on television.

Otherwise, the show has always been sort of mediocre.

Last edited:
I don't care what anyone says, the surreal "V" scene from season 2 where Jason and his then girlfriend are high, is probably one of the best things ever shot on television.

That scene was done incredibly well imo. He wakes up and shes dead. Jason just always getting the short straw.

Off-topic: Um, hi! I hope you're doing well! <3 :)

On-topic: Is this season better than the last? I could barely make it through the last one... :\

I'm just now seeing this! I don't come around often! I'm doing great! I hope you're doing well! If you're still dating Seth, tell him hi for me as well! :) I miss all of the old school bl'ers <3

I'm loving this season BUT I'm starting to get really angry that Sookie keeps going back to Bill. I wanted to scream at the television at the end of the last episode. I really wish Alan Ball would get over his obsession with Bill and stop giving Eric the short end of the stick. I will just have to go back and read my books again to get my Eric fix.

^^ Sookie's an immature little girl, I'm more sick of her little emotional tantrums.

And I've gotten so sick of Tara's trembling lip. It was useful once in a while, but EVERY episode this season has her doing it. 8)

This latest episode redeemed the season for me. Jessica is my new favorite, sexy bitch is finally coming of age as a vampire. Eric finally showed his plans (after playing suck-up the entire season.) The body count this season is very pleasing. I'm glad I held out this far and I'm hoping this season just keeps getting better after it's slow start. More dead hickwolves PLEASE!