• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

trip reports for common legal and (possible stimulant) needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Streetcow

Bluelighter
Hello im a blue lighter who was active years ago and stopped eventually (dunno why I guess I just stopped) but would like to get reintegrated into blue light for research purposes

anyway I'm doing research chemical experiments and I have an experiment that I want to see if anyone would attempt since I need more than my own experience as research

The basic experiment is taking ethylbenzene and giving a trip report The way it should act in the system is being a TAAR1 (trace amine associated receptor) receptor agonist and is a potential amphetamine since its not regulated it is easy to get ahold of and the toxicity is EXTREMELY low but I will give precautionary measures

Ethylbenzene is an irritant of the lungs and eyes avoid contact with eyes and avoid inhaling ethylbenzene
ethylbenzene is EXTREMELY flammable avoid keeping near open flame
ethylbenzene's ld50 (lethal dose 50% of the time) is 5460 mg and the lowest recorded is 4000 mg avoid going near ingesting that much
ethylbenzene is a mild carcinogen about the same level as red meat/processed meat

alright now with that out of the way Im hoping someone will help me with the results I need thank you in advance and good luck!

(also with trip report provide the dose of ethylbenzene taken what route it was taken times of onset specific feelings and possibility of placebo)

-streetcow

anyway I'm doing research chemical experiments and I have an experiment that I want to see if anyone would attempt since I need more than my own experience as research
Sorry, but telling people to be your guinea pig is against the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.