View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Trip advice

Mind_Games

Greenlighter
Hello, I have experience doing acid but not really around people who don't know I do it, do you think it would be overwhelming being around a lot of people who don't know I do it.( I don't really care if they know, but I don't know how I'll react when tripping)

if you're experienced and its a light dose and you don't have to talk to them it should be ok

It's my first time tripping right now, and as far as I can tell I could easily be around a lot people.

Different people, different reactions to different psychedelics.
Personally, I really don't like acid around other people. Be sure you're totally at ease with the setting, and tell the others from the start that you're going to be high and they should be nice to you :)

Hello, I have experience doing acid but not really around people who don't know I do it, do you think it would be overwhelming being around a lot of people who don't know I do it.( I don't really care if they know, but I don't know how I'll react when tripping)

This is a bad idea, what you're suggesting is often way more difficult and unpleasant than you might expect.

For me tripping is very personal and i like to be alone or with my closest friends. I've dropped and enjoyed walking through the mall or at a concert. But be careful, because in the past when i did this i tend to have to fight off anxiety. Not always.
Also i've noticed that because i feel like i may be walking or acting weird in the those envronments, it decreases my enjoyment.
If you do try, go with a friend who can help look out for you. Plus, while driving on acid can be fun. It's extremely dangerous! Dont find out for youself.