• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Tricking stoned people

^^^^
haha.. yeh that fucken police siren gets me too... especially when i was going through my major 'paranoid of cops' stage...

but I HATE it so much when people do annoying things to "trip" me out.. its ok if its funny but usually its just like STOP DOING THAT FUCKER UR RUINING MY HIGH...:X some people just think they are sooo funny... messing with my poor stoner brain.:(

GreenFingaz said:
Working in a team is the best.
I agree: listen to this horrible trick that was played on a friend of mine. OK so my buddy is 17, hes at a music/ camp-out festival, tripping for the first time and very hard; he ate 1 orange omega MDMA pill and 10 grams of good mushrooms, all caps. So he is absolutely tripping his balls off sitting around a camp fire with a few far, far more experienced users, when he takes a sip from a water bottle. They start snickering at him, and then one of the guys says "Should we tell him about the water bottle?" -- my freinds like "wha, what about the water bottle, whats so funny?" -- the reply: "We put a vial of acid in there for us earlier man!" --- but they hadn't really so he was in no more danger... but he ends up freaking out obviously....thinking there was a very good possibility of insanity or death.... not the most light hearted trick

Here's a cool trick to play on someone when they are tripping on acid, shrooms or rolling...

Sit in a dark / semi-dark room. Try to sit in a circle and get that person close to the middle without them knowing. Then, someone give the sign (dude... don't say NOW, make it inconspicous). EVERYONE start to flick their lighters in their face really fast all at the same time. It will really fuck with someones head. We had my buddy in the closet crying for almost an hour because we did that to him and he wasn't expecting it.

anonymousjoe said:
We had my buddy in the closet crying for almost an hour because we did that to him...

not that cool then :(

alasdair

he did alot (like 5 hits of blotter). He was also one of those people that would freak out of anything. Make sure to do this to a person that is not weak of spirit. Also, make sure not to do it to a pussy. I had it done to me while I wasn't expecting it and it was fun. Looked like a little white firework display right infront of my face.

some of my favorites are coming up with bullshit scenarios. e.g
"hey man, do you reckon if a Panther ran past the lights would turn on?"
my friend was left full wondering about that and sum1 did it 2 me once and i was thinking that the panther was turning the lightd on by running past lol
"you know rabbits owe microsoft"
That tripped me out once cos i couldnt think about how the rabbit types without mashing the keys lol

just strange stuff
"if a gnome ate vegetables do u think the world wuld spin the opposite direction"
"if kites flew underwater would fish fly thru mud?"

The thing I like doing is hiding someones weed.

Then when they go to roll up tell them you hid it, and that its a joke and tell them where it is.

But don't really tell them where it is. Give them really really complicated instructions about taking some draw appart or something, and after they have spend a good few minutes trying to find it, simply go to the said draw, and open it and instantly find their weed that you had in your pocket the whole time.

Its amazing.

A friend of mine really had me last time.

There was an apple laying on the dressoir, and we both had taken a huge dose of hashish milk.
So i just WANTED that apple so bad, to eat you know.
But he was all like: "Come one man, you cant just break of a piece of reality man! thats not right you know! Don't do it! don't take the apple!"

this worked.. fairly well on me :)

Hey man, my story (posted a few abocve) is true, dont hate on me like that. But i gotta say on my behalf that I really did try to convince his mother I was joking when I found out it was her, it is just a little tough to make any sense when you have been up partyin all night and are trying to explain your stupid actions...

I phoned my friend while she was on mushrooms and after some conversation asked her if she was wearing a hat. She asked me why would she be wearing a hat, to which I said "if you don't wear a hat the jebronies will get you!"
everone she was with had to wear hats from then on! =D

HeHe this is mean. Still, it's pretty fun and I too am guilty of tricking stoned people.

The best things to do to tripping(lsd,mush)people is...

*Walk into the room backwards and act totally normal.

*When someone's not looking, steal thier water cup. Drink it all fast and put it back before they notice.

*On a water note: When someone asks for water, bring them Sprite or club soda.

*If somebody says something on TV "looks trippy". Say "What? Dude the Tv ain't on." (works if they're lookin at a poster or a book or listening to radio) This one is personal fav. I've said it so much that absolutly nobody believes it anymore. :(