• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Tricking stoned people

One time I was sooo fucked from rolling and smoking I got up to go to the restroom and when I got back my fiancee had changed the clock in the room forward one hour. He played it off for a while then he was so fucked he began believing it. So funny even now. I was like "you mean I was peeing for an hour?" and I totally believed him. hehehe. :)

One time I was just about to hit the peak on a large mushroom dose when my cellphone rang and it was some girl with a sexy voice. She was acting like we were close and kept saying things like: "Man, everyone is here, why don't you just come down and meet us like you said?"
I had NO IDEA who this girl was, and was sure that I had lost my mind and apparently had a bunch of friends I couldn't remember or recognize. She started talking about the other people there and giving me messages from them, some I knew and some I didn't know. I was telling my friend to turn the car around to go and see them so I could jog my memory because this was really worrying me.
But I couldn't tell the girl that I didn't know who she was because she was really sincere and seemed upset I wasn't there. I was thinking this must be some girl from school or something, and it's going to dog me untill I graduate if she knows I've fucked my brain so badly I don't recognize people. I was so gone I just couldn't face up to telling her why I was acting so strange, so I was playing along.
She would be like: "So, did you see Tommy earlier or what?"
Me: "Ehhh.... yeah, kinda."
Girl: "And was everything cool?"
Me: "Oh, yeah, he's doing good. No problems at all, but he didn't say if he would come out."
In reality I had no idea who this guy was or what problems she had been referring to, so I just tried to keep it general...
Then suddenly she starts laughing really hard and my friend comes on the phone in a laughing fit! He had known I was going to trip that night and got a female friend of his to call and fuck with me on the trip. To tell you the truth she did a fantastic job of deception and it was all good in the end ;)
--- G.
[ 05 March 2003: Message edited by: Morrison's Lament ]

When ya on a pillin mmission put a ciggy in ya mouth, and ask if anyone can light a lighter for ya cuz ya too fucked then when somone puts a lighter to ya ciggy blow down tha ciggy so tha lighter go's out i did this for about 10 minutes and my m8 jus wudnt give up.
So i snatched his lighter light it first time and said summit like. "you fucking dumbass why the fuck can't ya light a lighter".
So we all start walking into the woods and all my friend is doing is lighting the fucking lighter runs over to me at like 100 mp/h and says "look look i learnt how to light my lighter now, get a ciggy out i'll show ya".
Well ya'll know what i did and i continued to do it all night.
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
woah, i want some of whatever this bumboclots on~!
but no lie, i dont smoke cigz but when i do ima lay that one on em , good one :D

Those baffling phone calls are the worst. I was once tripping on 85 mgs of AMT and had just finished smoking when one of the guys we were tripping with wandered off. We weren't too worried about it until he didn't come back for about an hour.
At this point I'm starting to feel a bit worried so I give him a call. Some girl picked up his phone, to this day I still don't know who, and refused to let me talk to him. By that point I was so focused on the need to talk to him that I had no argument skills at all, I just kept insisting.
Eventually I got scared and hung up completely baffeled. For the next five minutes I just sat there trying to figure out what in the world had gone down with that call. I thought perhaps I had called somebody else by accident or something. When the topic came up about calling again I refused to handle the phone because there was absolutely no way I was going to be able to pull it off.
It turned out it was just some drunk girl that didn't even know she was messing with people. She was just an all-around stuck up little slut that unwittingly wreaked havoc on my delicate world.

haha... these are too great.
a friend of mine was tripping in a room with music, and i would mouth gibberish to him, as if i was saying soemthing and he could hear me, and he kept yelling "what? i cant hear you!!!" and getting frustrated, when i finally said soemthing and he realized he could hear me over the voluume of the music :D

Originally posted by hopeless_without_acid:
Just yelling "freeze police!" and shining a flashlight in a stoned friends face when ur out in say the woods at night is great.
Me and a few friends were baked and we were sitting in a friend's car (not driving...just sitting, I think we were in an unknown apt complex which makes everything that much funner haha) my boy who was sitting in the back jumps into the trunk like area of our friend's suv and finds a maglite, all of a sudden he's managed to scare the shit of my other friend by screaming "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE???" and flashing the light directly in his face. I on the other hand was in my own world and didn't understand wtf was going on since I kinda started paying attention after one was in his seat freaking out and the other was in the back seat rolling...then he fell off the seat.
when I go to street races I tend to be high but every damn time someone yells cops I manage to run, even tho 2 min beforehand I was having a hard time walking/standing/sitting still. one day I'm gonna just stand there and ask them what they're doing lol.

Originally posted by shezinphx:
One time I was sooo fucked from rolling and smoking I got up to go to the restroom and when I got back my fiancee had changed the clock in the room forward one hour. He played it off for a while then he was so fucked he began believing it. So funny even now. I was like "you mean I was peeing for an hour?" and I totally believed him. hehehe. :)

Back in the day, I had a very evil habit of being the last person to smoke weed during a session, and I used to start whispering in my friends ears some very nasty shit, and I slowly increase the volume, till I'm almost shouting at the end. It's evil, but very fun. I wouldn't do it to anyone on anything else though. The paranoia on weed is not that long lasting.
Like: "Hear that Dave? That was a car pulling up. Do you know who that is Dave? That's Robs parents. They're going to come around the back, Dave, and they're going to see you stoned. Do you know what they're going to do then, Dave? They're going to call the police. You're going to go to prison, cause you're stoned. You're fucking stoned. Do you know what they do in prison? They fuck you in the arse, Dave. You're gonna get your arse reamed cause you're smoking weed, and you're fucking stoned. You're fucked."
By this time, I've got the person in the fetal position and rocking back and forth. I usually just stop suddenly and pretend nothing happened.

I can remember one occasion, i was very high, and the music was OFF. I tried to put it back on, but it wasn't my house and i did not know the stereo very well. While i was fucking with the stereo, some of the people convinced me the music was ON. At first, i smiled at this, but they kept on going and after a while they really had me, i was a pretty freaked out. They got all like "Hey man are you allright i think something has fucked with your brain etc." Terrible.
I actually hated it. I think it is very wrong to do this to someone.
[ 15 March 2003: Message edited by: Zappa ]

Just remembered another one.
My sis recently speeded, and got a ticket for it.
Now, she had not payed it yet. She was at home. So I was at this party, and this guy got the idea, to call her, and act like the police. He put the conversation with her on the speaker. He says:
" Hello miss, this is the Police <district> "
" I understand that you have not payed for your speeding. You know what that means don't you?"
now this guy was fantastic. My sis totally believed it and the guy TOTALLY had her.
after a while everyone started laughing, which she could hear, which was great :)

this is lil' trick i play on my friends sometimes if i'm driving them around in my car. generally this works on anyone who is drunk or high on anything that might make them feel a bit paranoid overall about being outside in a car.
the rear windshield wiper in my car makes this aweful skreeching sound when the rear window is dry and so, when i'm backing out or even driving straight ahead with everyone in the car just spacing out, i turn it on and watch people SNAP out of it and look around wondering if we just got into an accident.
its pretty funny and there's no real harm done...whereas i think people banging on doors and pretending to be cops while you're high is uncool and unfunny...better known as a buzzkill

One of the best ones I have had done to me is when I was sitting in class so stoned and right near the teacher. It was art and I needed glue so I asked my mate to pass it to me. He just stared at me and was saying "what I cant understand you". So I said it again and he answered the same way. Whenever I said anything he would just chime in with "dude your mumbling speak clearer" or "your just speaking jibberish I dont know what aitchoo haft bjoin means". I was starting to freak because I was sure that I was speaking fine and I didn't want the teacher to hear what they were saying. Before long the entire class was doing it to me. It was pretty fucked up but I was laughing so hard. Just having it end up with 30 people (even the straighties) doing it so well was amazing.

Last edited:
Ok, this was pretty mean, but hilarious nonetheless. My friends and I took this younger friend out with us to his first rave one evening. We got him all messed up on a bunch of mushrooms and some good ecstacy, both drugs which he had never tried before.

When we finally get back home, he completely crashes in my friends room. So the first thing we do is change all of the clocks around in the room, including the one on his cell phone. Not too original, but fun anyways. A few hours later, this kid's mother calls his phone, and I, not knowing that it was his mother, picked up the phone, and explained that this kid could not come to the phone because he had been in a terrible accident, and was now in intensive care in the hospital. When I found out I was speaking to his mother, I half-assedly tried to convince her I was joking, but decided I did not want to deal with her, so I hung up.

Our poor friend finally wakes up, not knowing what time it is (we also convinced him that it was a day later than it actually was as well) and gets a phone call from his mother who thinks he is dying. Damn that was funny.

yup

really really sounds liek bullcaca cause if that were me who had to tell my mom i wasnt dying chances are me n my mom woulda beat your ass simoultaneously... no SERIOUSLY we wouldve thrown a chair against ur fac jus to catch u off gaurd and then woulda jus drop kiced you .

i do dig the whole "make em think its 2 dayz later" part though.. ima do that some day.

OMG! my boyfriend trips me out ALL THE TIME when i'm stoned. he has this police siren ringtone on his phone that he plays sometimes when i'm feeling paranoid n shit. it's SO annoying! he also says complete jibberish to me, like "mimbawoberigata" and then i'll be like "what?" and he'll be like "what are you talking about you tripper" asthough he never said anything at all.....
....i'm so vulnerable to that sort of shit when i'm stoned!:X