• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Trazodone

i was in the 18 - 26 program in my rehab and we couldn't even smoke cigarettes :( i resorted to snorting my clonidine, .2mg would knock me the fuck out, i'd be nodding off during the last meetings of the day ha.

Really? I have a ton of clonidine but it didn't work. I ate 0.2mg at a time, and tried snorting it too.

Are you saying Trazodone is less addictive than pot, benzos and z-drugs, etc? As low as antipsychotic medication?! holy bonkers!!!

Your question is fucked up.

Marijuana is not addicting... it's habitual.

Benzos and z drugs are truly addicting...

Anti-psychotic medication is meant to help quell addiction cravings...

Trazadone is is no way addicting... One would actually avoid it.

ehh... anything is addicting if you do enuogh of it. fuck i was for sure physically and mentally addicted to weed. its not out of the question, its just something downplayed when brought up in a debate because people want to get pot legal. it is what it is.

in regards to the clonodine, yeah i mean it straight knocked me out. when i took clonodine and trazadone the first couple of days i def felt something.

habits can easily turn into addictions. if i have physical w/ds or even mental, i am addicted. therefor me = pot addict

Anyone can feel a little stressed and out of place if you routine is disrupted.
Much the same feeling as losing a set of keys. You get frustrated, anxious, negative minded, and reminiscent.

Weed can do this. It was a habit of how you felt on weed.

habits can easily turn into addictions. if i have physical w/ds or even mental, i am addicted. therefor me = pot addict

I can so relate. I mean pot doesn't come on in 5-10 seconds and if you have a high tolerance you're probably not done smoking by the time you reach the peak. But as usual psychedelic jay is ignorant on this issue. Pot is more addictive to me than alcohol, less abusable but on a similar level as benzos. But you have to remember, I am an exception to a rule which does not apply to everyone. And no physical W/D... my stomach was fucked, I was nauseated, and that's only to mention two things. My mood... lol. My appetite... lol.
Man **** jay.
and no, it's called ADDICTION. You wanna go at it homeboy? Cause I'll go all day.

I can so relate. I mean pot doesn't come on in 5-10 seconds and if you have a high tolerance you're probably not done smoking by the time you reach the peak. But as usual psychedelic jay is ignorant on this issue. Pot is more addictive to me than alcohol, less abusable but on a similar level as benzos. But you have to remember, I am an exception to a rule which does not apply to everyone. And no physical W/D... my stomach was fucked, I was nauseated, and that's only to mention two things. My mood... lol. My appetite... lol.
Man **** jay.
and no, it's called ADDICTION. You wanna go at it homeboy? Cause I'll go all day.

WTF is wrong with you calling me out like that?
I swear that is some bitch-made shit...

Alcohol out of everything you pick to compare, you are wrong, alcohol is more addictive...

Less abusable does not equal more addictive.

Please do yourself a favor and stop...

Don't cry and pms over the fact you can't get a smoke in sometimes.

WTF is wrong with you calling me out like that?
I swear that is some bitch-made shit...

Alcohol out of everything you pick to compare, you are wrong, alcohol is more addictive...

Less abusable does not equal more addictive.

Please do yourself a favor and stop...

Don't cry and pms over the fact you can't get a smoke in sometimes.

Psychedelic Pay is right here.

I'D take both of you on if I ever saw you on the streets. Hi... need help with something?
No... Just this... POW

haha seriously though, k'd out in the az may have a point. U know... My best friends father died from alcoholism. He was a vegetable with korsakoff's syndrome (or whatever the hell it is) by the time he died at 72. So as you can imagine my friend who had to live with him as a kid is not a big fan of alcohol... And he is VERY VERY smart mature adult in the intellectual business. He ain't even sure that alcohol is worse than pot. He has told me more than once.

U just got pwned by ~LoRD~

And stop telling me what I do and dont feel. Pot IS MORE aDICKtive for ME. If you have a problem with my addictions u can kindly ask the drugs whatever it is you want, or tell them what it is they must do.

And stop telling me what I do and dont feel. Pot IS MORE aDICKtive for ME. If you have a problem with my addictions u can kindly ask the drugs whatever it is you want, or tell them what it is they must do.

You are fucking stupid.
Long thought short...

You are fucking stupid.
Long thought short...

Well normally I'd say I was much smarter than all of you cause you guys are druggies. But now I'm like hmmm, you cant be that smart when ur drugging yourself like this... long thought short, I am exactly as my profile states. Thus, yeah I'm an idiot.

I love how this fucking dickface comes on a drug forum and actually gets off on calling people druggies......no shit fuckface.

why do threads have to de-evolve into posts like "I could take either of you on in the street"
I've heard the same BS from other posters not just you Lord. I don't mean to call you out, but this isn't helping the thread at all. I think pretty much all has been said about trazadone here:

Trazadone is an Anti Depressant.
It is often Rx'd for off label use as a treatment for sleep related problems.
It can build up a tolerance.
It metabolizes primarily into meta-Chlorophenylpiperazine (mCPP) which is a stimulant [read bad.]
As your Trazadone dose gets higher, the side effects from the mCPP start to outweigh its potential as a sleep aid. There have been a few articles published stating this.
It can be addicting, as any sleep aid can, but as far as recreational use goes.... i guess whatever floats your boat in some sense, but i'd say nearly no recreational use[ outside of trying to get to sleep ], unless you like waking up hung over w/o having drunk alcohol.

boom.
done.

why do threads have to de-evolve into posts like "I could take either of you on in the street"
I've heard the same BS from other posters not just you Lord. I don't mean to call you out, but this isn't helping the thread at all. I think pretty much all has been said about trazadone here:

Trazadone is an Anti Depressant.
It is often Rx'd for off label use as a treatment for sleep related problems.
It can build up a tolerance.
It metabolizes primarily into meta-Chlorophenylpiperazine (mCPP) which is a stimulant [read bad.]
As your Trazadone dose gets higher, the side effects from the mCPP start to outweigh its potential as a sleep aid. There have been a few articles published stating this.
It can be addicting, as any sleep aid can, but as far as recreational use goes.... i guess whatever floats your boat in some sense, but i'd say nearly no recreational use[ outside of trying to get to sleep ], unless you like waking up hung over w/o having drunk alcohol.

boom.
done.

Damn.... Aight *Backing away* you got it B...

Alrite first off, you guys need to calm down in your little bitch fit about weed being addictive.

ANYTHING can be addicting, whether it be sex, overeating, ect.

Your saying pot isnt?? Jay you really must not be a pot head because if you were, you would know much it sucks when you run out of bud in a situation where you could use some.

Whats the first idea that pops in your head?? "Wow I really wish I had bud, maybe ill just get a 20 sack"

That, my friend, (I know this may be just a bit too complex for you im making it simple as possible) is an addiction.

I am WAY more addicted to weed, as I am a fucking daily smoker. I love smoking when I dont have shit to do, when Im out with friends, hitting on women, harrassing old people, ect

So dont just say its not an addiction if you mentally think that nothing would be better than a few bowls.

Ohh and ps you guys need to calm down about trazodone "metabolizing into mcpp"

Ive taken 200 mg before, and if this were mcpp, like the bunk E pills ive gotten, there is no fucking way in hell I would be asleep.

You guys act like they are gunna be piped out after trazodone.....you guys obviously have never been piped because I feel retarded even having to explain how different the effects are from trazodone and mcpp E pills.

You guys should try some blue transformer mcpp pills. Im sure they would knock you out just as quick as trazodone because its mcpp right??

Yeah totally bro.