• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Travacalm. The devil's very own weapon. Help!

SinCity

Greenlighter
Alright, first of all hey i'm new around here..

I was wondering if anyone has tried travacalm. Due to the fact it gave me the worst expirience of my life.

Let me explain.

I have used Lsd for some time now, and thought i'd like to try a new psychedelic drug. So my friend asked her friend if she could get us anything new, and to our shock she had this drug called 'Travalcalm' (Travel sickness pills) on her in which we bought.

3 of us ate 10 tablets each. (Each tablet contains dimenhydrinate 50 mg, hyoscine hydrobromide 0.2mg and caffeine 20mg.)

Soon after we ate them (30 mins) my trip hit me, and it hit me HARD. The only reason i knew it hit me hard was because i relised i just had a conversation with myself for 2 hours in the mirror with my mother standing at the door way. She didn't know what to do. Soon after that happend i decide to cook some food, so i grab a plate of food filled to the top with all sorts of fantastic foods! None of which were really on the plate..:(. I put the plate into the microwave and started talking to a friend of mine who wasn't even there! I look in the microwave and as the second i look in it, my plate vanished! INTO THIN AIR! Yep my mum was freaked out, as was i! C'mon my plate of food just dissapeared from the microwave!

By this time my mum knew i was on something as she had never seen me act like this, even on lsd.

To calm myself down from the mysterious vanished food, i go on my laptop. I sat down on the lounge with my laptop and open it. (My mum had came and sat down next to me, as she was following me around making sure i was ok).
I turned the power on and as soon as my desktop turned on ( My desktop wallpaper was a hallucinogenic theme) I PUNCH A HOLE RIGHT THROUGH MY LAPTOP SCREEN! Yep that's right, a brim hole right through the bugger. All because i seen someone crawling out of the screen with a knife trying to kill me! (The person crawling out was an old friend i used to skate with).

I was lost .. I was lost from reality. I ran out of my house, and i ran, and ran, and ran! ... 4 hours later i ended up at my mums friends house ( I had never been to this house before....) , in his backyard throwing his plants into his pool (Because they were poisoning his cat.. even though he doesn't own a cat.). My mums friend instantly drove me home, because of the state i was in and it was close to 4am.
On the drive home i was killing spiders crawling all over the walls and on my mums friend. There was spiders EVERYWHERE .. even crawling out of his eyes. I must of been pretty fucked. When i got home i refused to exit the car because i could not see a house in the spot where my house was placed.
My mum walked out, and said to me '-*My name* Go to bed-'. At that moment i went straight to bed.

What happend to my 2 friends? Well they ended up having crazy hallucinogenic sex while i was fucked off my face...

Sorry for it being so long, i just needed to get it ALL out. I have never told this much of it to anyone..

Anyone know what went wrong?

Yes... travacalm isn't psychedelic at all. Rather, it's a deleriant. Deleriants are known for providing uncomfortable, confusing, and frightening experiences. They're usually used by kids who can't get anything better and who just want to get fucked up. A few people like them, presumably because they take your mind off of real life. The symptoms of talking to people who aren't there and eating food that isn't there and experiencing dark and frightening hallucinations are pretty much exactly what the effects of deleriants usually are.

That hyoscine that's in there is extra powerful... man, that sounds like something no one should ever use. Dimenhydrinate and hyoscine? Nasty...

Seriously man, I'm sorry you had to experience that. I hope you told your mom the truth. Also, I'm sorry you ruined your laptop.

Seriously man, I'm sorry you had to experience that. I hope you told your mom the truth. Also, I'm sorry you ruined your laptop.

Haha yeah i ended up telling her, i didn't know what was going to happen so i couldn't exactly tell i planned to be tripping out..
Eh got a new laptop the next day..

Dude deleriants = fail, i've tried diph twice. The first time was terrible, the second was just to see if it's always that bad and yes. Yes it was.

Smoking imaginary cigs and talking to the door is not my cup of tea.

Dude deleriants = fail, i've tried diph twice. The first time was terrible, the second was just to see if it's always that bad and yes. Yes it was.

Smoking imaginary cigs and talking to the door is not my cup of tea.

Speaking of that, i remember that cig that would always dissapear ech time i'd try taking a draw...:!

Yes after trying it without researching, i'd have to totaly agree with you!

for some reason, i like deleriants on small doses though, but only if i smoke some bud thats when i will take a little, and i dont smoke often i do it just to make the trippy feeling a little more intense

for some reason, i like deleriants on small doses though, but only if i smoke some bud thats when i will take a little, and i dont smoke often i do it just to make the trippy feeling a little more intense

I definitely cannot second this, I have done deleriants on two or three occasions and even smoking bud doesnt make the experience any more pleasant other than not feeling as nauseous, if you're talking real small doses, like 50-100 mg, it would just have a calming effect and not the deleriant effect people are talking about in this thread (chemists correct me if I'm wrong)

That class of medication is also known to be neurotoxic in higher amounts, fyi.

^Can you back that up? I've heard it countless of times, but I've never seen a source for the claim that anticholinergenics are neurotoxic, although I can imagine the overheating wouldn't help.

Deliriants are the worst type of drug in the world. A mixture of a very high dose 700mg-800mg DXM and 15-20 of those dimenhydrinate 50 mg) put me in the hospital once. Upon arrival the doctors said my heart rate was completley through the roof and I wouldn't have made it alive hadn't it been quick acting on my parent's part. It was too late for stomach pumping so they injected me with charchoal, while I still thought I was in my basement. That night still haunts me to this day and since then (2001) I swore to myself I'd never do drugs again but shits fucked in life. I still hope to stop drugs because of things like that.

I really don't get why people loathe deliriants so much. They can (and in my experience often do) provide insightful and sometimes even pleasant experiences.

I think perhaps it's more important to be 100% comfortable in your own mind before subjecting yourself to states of delirium, but they aren't as evil to the core as everyone likes to make out.

I enjoy the intoxicated state, and have nothing to run from in my life, and I'm not completely alone on that one.

About neurotoxicity, I have never looked into any papers but I've read a couple experiences where people took as little as 200 mg DPH and have "never felt the same ever since" and I know someone who tried to commit suicide with DPH and was mentally not the same for a while afterward (in terms of cognitive ability, not personal happiness).

About neurotoxicity, I have never looked into any papers but I've read a couple experiences where people took as little as 200 mg DPH and have "never felt the same ever since" and I know someone who tried to commit suicide with DPH and was mentally not the same for a while afterward (in terms of cognitive ability, not personal happiness).

Thats not neccesarily neurotoxicity. Terrifying experiences can stay with you a long time. Trying to commit suicide with DPH sounds like a very high dose, i wouldnt be surprised if that person saw/experienced things that left them a bit unhinged mentally

Well, the "never feeling the same" guy only took 200 mg and didn't see anything except for some minor colors. Nothing terrifying at all. The suicidal friend didn't remember anything from the experience.

Plus, look at the people who take Datura and find themselves unable to do certain functions the next day (I've read a report where the person simply couldn't read despite various efforts). They have the same mechanism of action and probably have similar mechanisms of toxicity.

I've done this before (in the form of Dramamine). Dosed 6tabs around 8pm one night. Made me very drousy, to the point where i said screw it, im going to bed (10pm). Woke up in the middle of the night in FREEZING COLD SWEATS. my pants and t-shirt were dripping wet. decided to make my way into my bedroom (was in the living room), and as soon as i stood up from laying down, the floor stood up with me (turning completely vertical).

never again.

WOW. EVery time I read something about someones deliriant experience it makes me laugh hard and want to try it.

sounds interesting

Dimenhydrinate, diphenhydramine, and other sedating antihistamines are deliriants, making them unpleasant at best, toxic at worst. I can't even tolerate one 25 mg. pill of Benadryl unless I want to be exhausted and depressed for the next 2 days, so I can't imagine what this must've been like.

Make sure to do your research in the future before trying ANY drug, OTC or not. Never take anyone's word for it. Know what to expect, how much to take, and what not to mix it with. Be safe and have fun!