• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tramdol while on Naltrexone?

smokemctoke420

Bluelighter
So i got this serious ear infection that is hurting the whole side of my head and my inside of my ear is swollem. antibiotics and motrin are not working. Ive done tramadol while on suboxone and it worked since from what i remember tramadol is a synthetic opiod and isnt blocked like oxys and stuff like that. I also read a study where people on naltrexone were on vivotrol and were given hydromorphone and felt nothing but felt something on tramadol. so what are your experiences?

I had a Suboxone Rx and took painkillers and they worked more or less.

I personally think tramadol sucks but it still works as an analgesic. As long as you don't take naxalone after taking tramadol you should be ok.

You probably already know this but naxalone with rip the opiates off the receptors in your brain so after opiate use you will get very ill.

Taking opiates after naxalone is a different story. I have shot up after being administered narcan. I did it as soon as the od was in the clear and I was in full scale wd.

Hell I walked out a hospital in a gown and had someone pick me up because I didn't want to be there and wanted to not be in wd so yeah the back wasn't tied so I showed my ass that day lol.

Tramadols opioid effects will be blocked, just like with oxycodone etc., but it has a SNRI effect that'll help with some sorts of pain.
And naloxone and naltrexone are two different opioid antagonists. Naltrexone is stronger and has a longer half life.