• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tramadol

angelix

Greenlighter
I noticed alot of misleading info being given about Ultram/Tramadol....ANY questions on this med hit me up.....I've got answers!! Tks!

Let me inform you I'm prescribed 180 5mg pills a month I don't take them as prescribed anymore cause I take oxy's gabbapentin and klonopin plus 11 others I cut my pills in half then cut them in half again you can reduce it anyways you want I'm prescribed 300 mg a day I dropped 100mg in 36 hours then 100mg in 36 hours then dropped cut itagain to a pill and a piece of one again then to twice a day then I started shaving off powder on foil enough for one hit and I smoked it u can taper down however want but this method does work if you have limited options drink about a 12th cup of tea with each pill hot tea and not green tea look for sleepy time tea vitamins specifically potassium for restless legs y drove vitamin d period and a multivitamin if u can land so.e I'm modicum pop those double what's prescribed and take about 100 or more of benadryl

Last edited:
I Always get logged out so I meant to say 12 ounces of tea and when you get down to taking 50mg twice a day the most crucial part is from the crossover from here you can cut it in half again but eventually u stop the pills and smoke it it's not to get high only a small amount of it the drug actually goes in your system and you are getting it out much faster then you are ingesting it I shaved off enough for one hit onto foil when I felt sick I hit it stay with the potassium tea I'm modicum vitamin do and regular vitamin plus two showers a day eventually you will know you Received done but just know the sleeps sill the hardest part