• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Tramadol withdrawal symptoms: I've got the sneezes!

BeefyButt

Greenlighter
Hi, folks. I'm Day Two off Tramadol and I did a long taper so not feeling too bad. General malaise and aches, mild flu-like symptoms etc but the worst is the sneezing! Has anybody else had this symptom ? I'm sneezing as if I had been locked in a small room with 80 cats, up to 10 big sneezes multiple times a day. Does anyone have any advice on this ? Much appreciated and hope everyone has a safe day :)

Yep. I sneezed up a storm. Opiates tend to numb everything so the exact opposite effects happen on the way out of my system. I would brace myself every time I had a big sneeze coming on. I would Tebow! Down on one knee. I have a bad back and threw it out a couple times in the first 2 months as I would be sneezing upwards of 100 times a day.

It was amazing to get a cold. I even had a smoker's cough that had been masked by the fact that I was imbibing large quantities of the greatest cough suppressant known to man. It will get better. Embrace the sneezes!

Hahahahaha thank you very much ! It?s nice to know I?m not alone! They?re getting better as the days move on - only a couple of fits yesterday. Thanks for the post!