• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tramadol Megathread

@DeathIndustrial88 You don't know how I understand you, bro. This year 2020 was shit for me too. I do not want pity but I lost my job, my little and dear companion kitten Agustín died, I was scammed twice buying drugs, my new laptop was screw up after a binge of pregabalin and tramadol hahaha, I broke my, I have gain many kilos/lbs thanks to tramadol withdrawal and confinement--- I think, ironically enough, without tramadol I wouldn't have endured so much shit. That is why I have so many doubts about quitting it, how would I have reacted if I had not been taking this little drug? Anyway, back from holidays, I am thinking of going to a therapist to guide me or at least talk to someone about it.

Right now, I have some tremendous cravings for a Marlboro, Tapentadol and Tramadol. Fridays were my favorite day for getting high. Just stay at home, took the drugs while watching a movie or a series until nod off.

What brand of cigarette do you smoke @DeathIndustrial88 ?

PS. Something tells me that I will not feel much the kratom either, I definitely screw up my tolerance taking almost 2 grams of tramadol daily. That is too much. No idea how many grams of kratom are 2 grams of tramadol, but I imagine a lot.

The ODSMT thing is weird since I don't understand why no med has yet been made with this compound. In the Tapentadol megathread I ask the same thing. The bioavailability of Tapentadol is too low orally ( 32 % ), and I can hardly imagine that ODSMT has a lower bioavailability. And like Tapentadol, ODSMT has an action on noradreanaline, which benefits its analgesic properties. Perhaps its have a higher level of abuse and addiction, so the FDA and labs have been very cautious with this substance or perhaps it does not offer a higher level of analgesia than other opioids of similar potency and that have fewer side effects. But why they aproved a drug (Tapentadol) with such a low oral B.A.

I am terribly sorry man. How old was Agustin? I have lost a pet before that literally broke my heart so much, I've refused to have another pet since. :(

Sounds like you've been through hell too man. I just got to visit an old friend today and her dad has COVID, and he just had a heart attack a month or two ago. Her mom just had surgery as well. I see so many people around me also having incredibly shitty things happening to them. Are we all being collectively punished in some way or what!? :p

I tend to switch my cigarettes up everyday. lol I go from Camel Turkish Royals and back n forth between Marlboro Edge and Marlboro Gold Label. The regular Marlboro reds are the most expensive kind. like my Camel Wides too. I wish we had flavored cigarettes here. I once tried many many years ago these orange cream and strawberry flavored Camels. They were so fucking good. but I think America banned flavored cigs not long after cause I've never seen them since and apparently "flavored cigarettes" are illegal here... because it's "attractive to kids".. but yet we have all kinds of whacky flavored alcohol brands. lol

There are apparently a category of opioids called "Arylcyclohexylamines", which include Tramadol, Tapentadol, Bromadol.. I wonder how anyone could get their hands on some bromadol. lol It literally has the word "Bro" in it. :LOL: :LOL: It appears to be incredibly potent shit too.

I have never had the chance to try straight ODSMT, but I use to waaay back in the day get INTENSE hardcore nods about 1.5 hours into my tram highs (that's around the same time the level of ODSMT begins to get in the blood). I could see it being a very nice opioid with a great nod. Wonder how euphoric it would be on it's own too.

Hope you are having a good weekend man!

EDIT : Interesting!

Several pages in on here is where I see trams listed as Arylcyclohexylamine. So Tramadol & Tapentadol have a super potent brother (the almight Bromadol) with these strange PCP-like properties attached to their u-agonism.

Last edited:
I took some Tramadol today 337.5 mgs all two hours apart from each other starting at 3:30pm then 5:30 I took the other half of the 225mg pill then 8.30 I took another half equaling to 337.5 mgs same amount I took yesterday but now I feel like I’m going to pass out or my heart is going to stop.

is this just paranoia? Or am I overdosing ?

So you took about around 700mg or so of tramadol? In one day? Two days in a row? Am I reading thsi right? Im not sure how you are getting these numbers like "337.5", as I think most tramadol pills come in either 25mg, 50mg, 100mg and extended release versions. So I really don't know how many milligrams you've taken here, as they don't add up right, but...

400mg a day max is recommended by Dr.s, so if you've taken 700mg milligrams today and yesterday and you only use tramadol on the weekends then , yes you might be having a non-fatal overdose. That is an extremely high amount for some one who doesn't use them every day. Tramadol has SNRI properties, so if you're prone to anxiety or paranoia it can make it worse. You can also get seizures taking this high of an amount in one day. And possibly serotonin syndrome. That is waaaay too much tramadol (if i'm calculating your doses right) for a person who only uses them once a week. Tramadol has a long half life, like over 12hours. You should not have redosed such high doses in the afternoon like that & then again at night. If you're going to stack doses, you stack them starting with low doses first. I really hope you're going to be okay. If you start to feel too sketchy or like there is too much electricity in your brain, take a low dose of a benzo ASAP. Only people with an extreme tolerance, who take tramadol everyday (for extended periods of time) should really be messing with doses that high, and even then, that's pretty damn high.
I never needed more than 400-600mg a day to get high, even after taking them daily for years and years. Going any higher and you will get sketchy side effects and could have a grand mal seizure at any given moment.

There is no 225mg tramadol pill either that i'm aware of. Unless you meant "pills".

"Tramadol is available in a variety of forms, including: immediate release tablets, in 50 milligram (mg) strengths. extended-release tablets and capsules, available in 100 mg, 150 mg, 200 mg, and 300 mg strengths."

Gonna be a bit worried about you now. lol I think you'll be okay if you ride it out and I hope I'm just reading your numbers wrong and you took way less than 700mg.........cause then yeah you could potentially need to go to an emergency room.

I once took 20 50mg pills in 24 hours when I was young and stupid and did not take them everyday. And while I didn't die or have a seizure, I did spend the rest of the day extremely ill.

For some one who only uses tramadol on the weekends, you should be able to catch a buzz from a dose as small as 100mg or 200mg (50mg spaced out over 20 minutes.) So you actually took several times more than that, several times a day, two days in a row...and considering tramadol has a half life of 12hrs, that means the amount of tramadol in your blood is incredibly high and that's.. not good.

Last edited:
I am terribly sorry man. How old was Agustin? I have lost a pet before that literally broke my heart so much, I've refused to have another pet since. :(

Sounds like you've been through hell too man. I just got to visit an old friend today and her dad has COVID, and he just had a heart attack a month or two ago. Her mom just had surgery as well. I see so many people around me also having incredibly shitty things happening to them. Are we all being collectively punished in some way or what!? :p

I tend to switch my cigarettes up everyday. lol I go from Camel Turkish Royals and back n forth between Marlboro Edge and Marlboro Gold Label. The regular Marlboro reds are the most expensive kind. like my Camel Wides too. I wish we had flavored cigarettes here. I once tried many many years ago these orange cream and strawberry flavored Camels. They were so fucking good. but I think America banned flavored cigs not long after cause I've never seen them since and apparently "flavored cigarettes" are illegal here... because it's "attractive to kids".. but yet we have all kinds of whacky flavored alcohol brands. lol

There are apparently a category of opioids called "Arylcyclohexylamines", which include Tramadol, Tapentadol, Bromadol.. I wonder how anyone could get their hands on some bromadol. lol It literally has the word "Bro" in it. :LOL: :LOL: It appears to be incredibly potent shit too.

I have never had the chance to try straight ODSMT, but I use to waaay back in the day get INTENSE hardcore nods about 1.5 hours into my tram highs (that's around the same time the level of ODSMT begins to get in the blood). I could see it being a very nice opioid with a great nod. Wonder how euphoric it would be on it's own too.

Hope you are having a good weekend man!

EDIT : Interesting!

Several pages in on here is where I see trams listed as Arylcyclohexylamine. So Tramadol & Tapentadol have a super potent brother (the almight Bromadol) with these strange PCP-like properties attached to their u-agonism.

Yeah, I've been through a lot of shit this year, but I think I'm more optimistic than when I was younger.

My little Agustin, he was only one year old but he had a special bond with me because he was the one who accompanied me when I had my back problem and started taking tramadol. Somehow, I managed to quit it thanks to him, but when he died the first thing I did was relapse, I just wanted to drown my grief. In addition, he had a disease that would not make him live long, so I also had a special affection for him, I have more cats but he was the one I loved the most. :cry:

Oh the Camel! I loved its flavor but they are very difficult to catch in Chile. Yesterday I could not hold back and I smoked a full cigarette. Since 2015 it did not. It felt so good, but the smell left on my hands and clothes I hate it. I think it will be a gift that I will give myself very occasionally. At least it seems to be "healthier" than taking 2000 mg. of tramadol in one night. Hahahahaha.

I knew that tramadol was a kind of cyclohexylamine, but I never understood what the hell that was. Bromadol sounds familiar to me, is it not an analgesic used in elephants? Powerful shit.

I love tapentadol, but its bioavailability is so low that it bothers me a bit, maybe snorted it is better but I can't find data anywhere. A euphoria very similar to the ODSMT and to some people makes them hallucinate hahaha. That has never happened to me and that I have taken more than 1 gram, just pure bliss. Writing this I already get some cravings from hell. :ROFLMAO:

My regards man.

I took some Tramadol today 337.5 mgs all two hours apart from each other starting at 3:30pm then 5:30 I took the other half of the 225mg pill then 8.30 I took another half equaling to 337.5 mgs same amount I took yesterday but now I feel like I’m going to pass out or my heart is going to stop.

is this just paranoia? Or am I overdosing ?

So you took about around 700mg or so of tramadol? In one day? Two days in a row? Am I reading thsi right? Im not sure how you are getting these numbers like "337.5", as I think most tramadol pills come in either 25mg, 50mg, 100mg and extended release versions. So I really don't know how many milligrams you've taken here, as they don't add up right, but...

400mg a day max is recommended by Dr.s, so if you've taken 700mg milligrams today and yesterday and you only use tramadol on the weekends then , yes you might be having a non-fatal overdose. That is an extremely high amount for some one who doesn't use them every day. Tramadol has SNRI properties, so if you're prone to anxiety or paranoia it can make it worse. You can also get seizures taking this high of an amount in one day. And possibly serotonin syndrome. That is waaaay too much tramadol (if i'm calculating your doses right) for a person who only uses them once a week. Tramadol has a long half life, like over 12hours. You should not have redosed such high doses in the afternoon like that & then again at night. If you're going to stack doses, you stack them starting with low doses first. I really hope you're going to be okay. If you start to feel too sketchy or like there is too much electricity in your brain, take a low dose of a benzo ASAP. Only people with an extreme tolerance, who take tramadol everyday (for extended periods of time) should really be messing with doses that high, and even then, that's pretty damn high.
I never needed more than 400-600mg a day to get high, even after taking them daily for years and years. Going any higher and you will get sketchy side effects and could have a grand mal seizure at any given moment.

There is no 225mg tramadol pill either that i'm aware of. Unless you meant "pills".

"Tramadol is available in a variety of forms, including: immediate release tablets, in 50 milligram (mg) strengths. extended-release tablets and capsules, available in 100 mg, 150 mg, 200 mg, and 300 mg strengths."

Gonna be a bit worried about you now. lol I think you'll be okay if you ride it out and I hope I'm just reading your numbers wrong and you took way less than 700mg.........cause then yeah you could potentially need to go to an emergency room.

I once took 20 50mg pills in 24 hours when I was young and stupid and did not take them everyday. And while I didn't die or have a seizure, I did spend the rest of the day extremely ill.

For some one who only uses tramadol on the weekends, you should be able to catch a buzz from a dose as small as 100mg or 200mg (50mg spaced out over 20 minutes.) So you actually took several times more than that, several times a day, two days in a row...and considering tramadol has a half life of 12hrs, that means the amount of tramadol in your blood is incredibly high and that's.. not good.

Yeah man. I don't understand your dosages either @LordOfThisWorld , but as it says @DeathIndustrial88 700 mg. it's a dose too big for someone of your tolerance. I think you should relax, you're probably very high by now hahaha. When you feel like you have gotten over the dose, the worst thing is feeling paranoid or anxious.

I know you have benzos, so a sublingual clonazepam would be fine if you feeling too jittery or anxious.

But man, please be careful with those dosages, it is proven that tramadol in high doses causes the same level of addiction as other opioids.

P.S. @DeathIndustrial88 I believe that in India and Southeast Asian countries, there is 225mg tramadol.

Yeah man. I don't understand your dosages either @LordOfThisWorld , but as it says @DeathIndustrial88 700 mg. it's a dose too big for someone of your tolerance. I think you should relax, you're probably very high by now hahaha. When you feel like you have gotten over the dose, the worst thing is feeling paranoid or anxious.

I know you have benzos, so a sublingual clonazepam would be fine if you feeling too jittery or anxious.

But man, please be careful with those dosages, it is proven that tramadol in high doses causes the same level of addiction as other opioids.

P.S. @DeathIndustrial88 I believe that in India and Southeast Asian countries, there is 225mg tramadol.

Aaah okay. Yeah they may have 225mg pills somewhere. All I've ever seen are the 50mg ones and the 100mg extended release ones.
Even then it seems strange to have doses totaling "337.5", as 225 + 225 would be 350 Let's hope LordOfThisWorld is alright, but maaaan that is one HELL of a dose for some one who doesn't use it every day. Plus it sounds like he did it two days in a row and with trams long half life, some of that dose carries over to the next day. Probably got pretty fucked up.
Yeah, I've been through a lot of shit this year, but I think I'm more optimistic than when I was younger.

My little Agustin, he was only one year old but he had a special bond with me because he was the one who accompanied me when I had my back problem and started taking tramadol. Somehow, I managed to quit it thanks to him, but when he died the first thing I did was relapse, I just wanted to drown my grief. In addition, he had a disease that would not make him live long, so I also had a special affection for him, I have more cats but he was the one I loved the most. :cry:

Oh the Camel! I loved its flavor but they are very difficult to catch in Chile. Yesterday I could not hold back and I smoked a full cigarette. Since 2015 it did not. It felt so good, but the smell left on my hands and clothes I hate it. I think it will be a gift that I will give myself very occasionally. At least it seems to be "healthier" than taking 2000 mg. of tramadol in one night. Hahahahaha.

I knew that tramadol was a kind of cyclohexylamine, but I never understood what the hell that was. Bromadol sounds familiar to me, is it not an analgesic used in elephants? Powerful shit.

I love tapentadol, but its bioavailability is so low that it bothers me a bit, maybe snorted it is better but I can't find data anywhere. A euphoria very similar to the ODSMT and to some people makes them hallucinate hahaha. That has never happened to me and that I have taken more than 1 gram, just pure bliss. Writing this I already get some cravings from hell. :ROFLMAO:

My regards man.

I'm so sorry to hear about Agustin. It's weird because when I first got addicted to tramadol, I had gotten a Miniature Dachshund and named him Wayne. This was my early late teens/early 20's. He was my baby. Never left my side. Rarely barked. Was chill and super cute. And they usually live anywhere from 15-20 years but after 4 years mine some how ended up with a slipped disc in his back that paralyzed both his back legs. I was too poor at the time to give him surgery, but I took him to a vet. And I think the vet prescribed him too large of doses of Prednisone for his weight (he was barely 10lbs) and over the next few days he started throwing up blood and having what looked like strokes or seizures. He died very slowly one night and it was the most painful experience I've ever went through. I cried and cried. I did not come out of my room for over 6months after that. I had just been busted for growing weed right before it happened too. It was a very rough time. I will never forget him though. :(

Camels are great. I love how they have that lighter, creamier taste to their tobacco.

Yes, looking at bromadol and all the different kinds of opioids out there last night gave me mad cravings. lol sorry bout that. :p 😁 :LOL:

No I have 225 mg pills took one and a half so 337.5 mg on Friday and another 337.5 on Saturday.

Thanks for your concern, I’m okay I felt better later on in the night, I have 225mg Tramadol pills, so is is it okay if I cut it in half and talk them an hour apart?

Last edited:
No I have 225 mg pills took one and a half so 337.5 mg on Friday and another 337.5 on Saturday.

Aaah
Yes, taking a half of a 225mg pill and the half an hour later should be fine.
Doing that 3 times a day though when you have no tolerance is not tho, however.

Some one with no tolerance should be getting high off (1) 225mg pill, I would think. Or at least 400mg max, in a 24hr period.
I have seen opioid naive people get high off as little as 100mg of tramadol with no tolerance.

Are these extended release?

I'm so sorry to hear about Agustin. It's weird because when I first got addicted to tramadol, I had gotten a Miniature Dachshund and named him Wayne. This was my early late teens/early 20's. He was my baby. Never left my side. Rarely barked. Was chill and super cute. And they usually live anywhere from 15-20 years but after 4 years mine some how ended up with a slipped disc in his back that paralyzed both his back legs. I was too poor at the time to give him surgery, but I took him to a vet. And I think the vet prescribed him too large of doses of Prednisone for his weight (he was barely 10lbs) and over the next few days he started throwing up blood and having what looked like strokes or seizures. He died very slowly one night and it was the most painful experience I've ever went through. I cried and cried. I did not come out of my room for over 6months after that. I had just been busted for growing weed right before it happened too. It was a very rough time. I will never forget him though. :(

Camels are great. I love how they have that lighter, creamier taste to their tobacco.

Yes, looking at bromadol and all the different kinds of opioids out there last night gave me mad cravings. lol sorry bout that. :p 😁 :LOL:

Yes bro, I was very fond of that kitten. I even think I put some pics of him in the pet thread. It helped me go through very difficult times.

Very sad to hear about Wayne, because it reminds me a lot of my kitten, who also suffered a lot the days before he died. But, still, he went to sleep with me that night. The next day, he passed away at the clinic we take to. I still have that feeling of guilt and it depresses me, but the first weeks were very difficult. :cry: There are some pets that, due to circumstantial and personal situations, are remembered forever. I have had many pets (dogs and cats) but I think the most hurt was the death of Agusín.

Yeah I loved the Camels when I tried them. In fact, it was in Argentina, where by the way cigarettes are very cheap. My brother brought a carton of Camel cigarettes but I couldn't change my dear Marlboros hahaha, so I brought a carton as well. I don't remember much about the prices, but it seems to me that it was something like 2 USD for a pack of 20 cigarettes. On the other hand, here the Marlboros are costing almost 6 USD. What a scam. The prices were the main reason I quit smoking lol.

About the bromadol, now that I haven't taken tramadol in a week, I also love torturing myself by reading about opioids and drugs hahaha. I try not to get into the OD or BD forum that much hahaha or the Opioids sub on Reddit. Even movies give me cravings. Shit.

Yes, taking a half of a 225mg pill and the half an hour later should be fine.
Doing that 3 times a day though when you have no tolerance is not tho, however.

Some one with no tolerance should be getting high off (1) 225mg pill, I would think. Or at least 400mg max, in a 24hr period.
I have seen opioid naive people get high off as little as 100mg of tramadol with no tolerance.

Are these extended release?

Yeah although I think my pal @LordOfThisWorld has a certain tolerance, since he had taken it before.

The first time I needed 150-200mg to feel that opioid bliss. Man. What times those. 200 mg. it could have me high for a whole day. :love:

Yeah although I think my pal @LordOfThisWorld has a certain tolerance, since he had taken it before.

The first time I needed 150-200mg to feel that opioid bliss. Man. What times those. 200 mg. it could have me high for a whole day. :love:

Possibly. although he said a few replies back that he only takes tramadol on Saturdays when he doesn't have to work. I would think 7 days in between dosing would keep his tolerance pretty low. Maybe he has a kindling effect? lol But even back when I used them daily, I was able to catch a buzz of 400mg only after going 1-2 days without them.

Speaking of trams, I am taking my last 7 pills today. Doubt I will see any more for quite awhile. Started taking these every month when I was about 19-20years old. And back then it wasn't a controlled substance yet, so getting 180 pills a month was easy. But now here I am almost going on 33 years old and the tramadol train has finally come to an end (even though I've been using bupe for the past 4-5 years as well).

Possibly. although he said a few replies back that he only takes tramadol on Saturdays when he doesn't have to work. I would think 7 days in between dosing would keep his tolerance pretty low. Maybe he has a kindling effect? lol But even back when I used them daily, I was able to catch a buzz of 400mg only after going 1-2 days without them.

Speaking of trams, I am taking my last 7 pills today. Doubt I will see any more for quite awhile. Started taking these every month when I was about 19-20years old. And back then it wasn't a controlled substance yet, so getting 180 pills a month was easy. But now here I am almost going on 33 years old and the tramadol train has finally come to an end (even though I've been using bupe for the past 4-5 years as well).

Yeah you're right man. Honestly, since I quit tramadol even my memory has failed me. 400 mg. it's a lot. I reached that dose after abusing for 7-8 months a day.

Holy shit bro! I already got off the tramadol train a week ago and I won't lie to you; It has been a real hell but I haven't had those suicidal ideas of other times, although I expected it after almost taking it daily for 2 years, reaching the record of 2 gr. in 5 hours. 🤯

Taking a substance for 13 years is a lot too, although I understand that you took it once a month, right? Anyway, I wish you good luck my friend and I send you all my strength from here. If you need help or chat with someone, feel free to PM me.

♥️

Yeah you're right man. Honestly, since I quit tramadol even my memory has failed me. 400 mg. it's a lot. I reached that dose after abusing for 7-8 months a day.

Holy shit bro! I already got off the tramadol train a week ago and I won't lie to you; It has been a real hell but I haven't had those suicidal ideas of other times, although I expected it after almost taking it daily for 2 years, reaching the record of 2 gr. in 5 hours. 🤯

Taking a substance for 13 years is a lot too, although I understand that you took it once a month, right? Anyway, I wish you good luck my friend and I send you all my strength from here. If you need help or chat with someone, feel free to PM me.

♥️

Yeah the person I use to get it from use to get it once a month, but generally the bottle would last me about 2-3 weeks of daily using. Then I'd go through withdrawal for another week or two until the next month arrived and it could be filled again. Did this for almost 10+ years. So I went through tramadol withdrawal once a month for a decade. It was brutal.

It's been incredibly easy though, as I got on buprenorphine 4-5 years ago. And so every month I would get the trams and use those until they'd run out and then switch back to buprenorphine pretty painlessly. In fact, if I was able to just stick to trams for 3-5 days and then take buprenorphine, I'd get a very nice buzz from the subs, And then there have been days where I'd mix both together.

So having subs around made it much eaiser to use tramadol and then stop on & off. But now all I'll be able to stick to is buprenorphine, unless the universe plans to bring me back another opioid connection. lol Would be nice.

I only used them yesterday, I had been saving them for a special day. So the fact that I only used them for one day and I have buprenorphine, I should be alright withdrawal-wise. But it'll be the cravings and depression that I might struggle with knowing that I won't be able to get them whenever I want anymore.

I appreciate it though man! Hope you have a great one today!
<3

♥️
So for a beginner like me 100 mg should be enough the last time I took 337.5 mgs I though I was going to die, the first day was good the second day when I took it again I thought my heart and breathing were going to stop. Maybe there was still some in my system from the previous day?

So for a beginner like me 100 mg should be enough the last time I took 337.5 mgs I though I was going to die, the first day was good the second day when I took it again I thought my heart and breathing were going to stop. Maybe there was still some in my system from the previous day?

Do you take it as painkiller or for recreational use? For analgesic use, 100 mg. it's fine for someone without tolerance (I was prescribed 37.5 x 3 times a day), but recreationally you will need about 150 to 200 mg. Tramadol also have a very long half-life (actually its metabolite), especially in people with little tolerance or with renal problems. It seems to me that 337.5 is too much, both for pain relief and recreational use. But that's just my opinion man. Take care.

I agree with Supersonic89. 337.5mg is too high for some one who just uses it on the weekends. Now for some one who's taking it daily, it would be completely logical that your doses could get that high. My dose use to sit around 400mg a day when I was using it every day, but I had a tolerance.

Whether for pain or to get high, 100mg-200mg is usually more than enough for some one who's not using it everyday. Unless you happen to be deficient in the enzyme needed to metabolize tramadol, in which case, higher doses would be even more risky. But if your breathing was really slow, then I imagine you probably metabolized it just fine.

Be safe! Cheers to all!

Do you take it as painkiller or for recreational use? For analgesic use, 100 mg. it's fine for someone without tolerance (I was prescribed 37.5 x 3 times a day), but recreationally you will need about 150 to 200 mg. Tramadol also have a very long half-life (actually its metabolite), especially in people with little tolerance or with renal problems. It seems to me that 337.5 is too much, both for pain relief and recreational use. But that's just my opinion man. Take care.

I agree with Supersonic89. 337.5mg is too high for some one who just uses it on the weekends. Now for some one who's taking it daily, it would be completely logical that your doses could get that high. My dose use to sit around 400mg a day when I was using it every day, but I had a tolerance.

Whether for pain or to get high, 100mg-200mg is usually more than enough for some one who's not using it everyday. Unless you happen to be deficient in the enzyme needed to metabolize tramadol, in which case, higher doses would be even more risky. But if your breathing was really slow, then I imagine you probably metabolized it just fine.

Be safe! Cheers to all!

Thank you both for your help much a appreciated, Merry Christmas to both you guys.