• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tramadol, Klonopin, and Marijuana

YungRari

Greenlighter
Hey guys. Brand new to the forum. I've used bluelight for drug info several times in the past but this is my first time posting.

I recently had some minor surgery on a nerve in my finger and was prescribed 50mg Tramadol hcl for pain (was originally supposed to get Vicodin but the dr didnt sign the prescription -__-). I tried 50mg yesterday and it was a very light high so upped the dose to 100mg that night and received some pleasant effects. It wasn't nearly as euphoric as oxycodone and felt a bit dizzier but I enjoyed it nonetheless. I've read that people enjoy mixing Tramadol with benzos and I have some klonopin laying around as well as some really dank purple indica. I'm wondering if it'd be safe to mix low doses of all 3 of these for an enjoyable high? I was planning on taking 100mg tramadol, .5 mg klonopin, and a couple bowl packs of the indica. Appreciate any insight you guys can provide.

Thanks!

It looks like you have some experience with these drugs and at those doses should be fine, but mixing opioid-like drugs and benzos usually isnt the best idea in the world.