Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Tramadol in Bali

thickskin

Bluelighter
Hi,

Could anyone tell me if Tramadol is legal to buy OTC in Bali? Or possibly if its commonly sold in pharmacies there anyway?

Going to be heading there and love the IR trams

You can buy it legally OTC in Thailand. Not sure about Bali. Have a read through the Bali thread.

Watch out for the seizure risk though. The formulation had to be changed recently for that reason. Remember it is a SNRI as well.

Hey sorry didn't think this counted as sourcing as I am just asking about the legal status of a medication in a country I'm not familiar with. Not asking where you can buy it illegally or anything.

Check out the buying drugs in Asia threads. They cover the legal side that you are asking about and then we don't need a duplicate thread like this one.

^ Do you know what that thread, or the 'Bali thread' you mentioned in your last post, are called? I'm either tripping or these don't exist, because I've had a bit of a look, and I can't find either a general buying drugs in Asia thread, or one specifically on Bali or Indonesia. There are some in existence for other areas - perhaps you were thinking of this one, VB? Foreigners buying/using in Thailand.

I'm going to leave this open for now, but if someone does find a duplicate thread, I will merge.

Sorry OP. I was pretty enebriated and got the wrong impression initially - would have misread it.

^ No worries, just so everyone is clear on the sourcing rules for this kind of thread though, we do allow discussion about legally obtained medications overseas, as we allow discussion on things like codeine or dhc obtained in Aus. Similar to those threads though, no specifics are allowed, such as particular pharmacies, brand names or what to say to get served, for example.

I'm either tripping or these don't exist...

tentram said:
I was pretty enebriated and got the wrong impression initially - would have misread it.

I guess i'll jump on the bandwagon and say I'm high as well.

With all seriousness, though, I can't find any threads on Bali either - sorry. And I don't know anything about foreign law, but I understand that Bali is very strict on drug laws, at least in regard to punishment.

Sounds like we need a Bali specific thread to touch on the harsh penalties for using drugs in Indonesia. AusDD encompasses Oceania.

I hear a lot of anecdotal reports of oblivious people taking whatever is offered to them over there. Most people are not aware that you can be drug tested, arrested and detained for having illicit drugs in your system in some countries in Asia.

Stick to the shrooms over there if you wont to get on something, they are pretty much legal I think, or they used to be, there's loads of places that sell shroom milkshakes in bars and stuff and they advertise on the street. Go easy on them, the times we had them they were insanely strong, I had mad hallucinations and saw alot of stuff moving and making faces and patterns etc. I had a full shake, when I really should have had a half. I can't believe that its legal, seems way more dangerous than pot to me, but that's their laws. Was loads of fun tho lol.

Anyone know if shrooms are actually legal there? I'm pretty sure i've heard reports that bars still sell them there and advertise on the streets. I haven't been there for between 10 and 15 yrs or so tho.

Stick to the shrooms over there if you wont to get on something, they are pretty much legal I think, or they used to be, there's loads of places that sell shroom milkshakes in bars and stuff and they advertise on the street. Go easy on them, the times we had them they were insanely strong, I had mad hallucinations and saw alot of stuff moving and making faces and patterns etc. I had a full shake, when I really should have had a half. I can't believe that its legal, seems way more dangerous than pot to me, but that's their laws. Was loads of fun tho lol.

Anyone know if shrooms are actually legal there? I'm pretty sure i've heard reports that bars still sell them there and advertise on the streets. I haven't been there for between 10 and 15 yrs or so tho.

The rumour is that Psilocybin is legal but Psilocin is illegal. That means that once your liver has converted the Psilocybin to Psilocin you are breaking the law and can be tested and charged.

If that was true though the young male who allegedly attacked someone over there recently whilst under the influence of mushrooms would have been charged with that under Indonesian law. Except of course if he bribed the officials with the right amount of money.

The rumour is that Psilocybin is legal but Psilocin is illegal. That means that once your liver has converted the Psilocybin to Psilocin you are breaking the law and can be tested and charged.

If that was true though the young male who allegedly attacked someone over there recently whilst under the influence of mushrooms would have been charged with that under Indonesian law. Except of course if he bribed the officials with the right amount of money.

Yeah bribes are common, I got done on my motorcycle by the same cop a few times for 'cash fines'.

That means that once your liver has converted the Psilocybin to Psilocin you are breaking the law and can be tested and charged.

How long would the Psilocin stay in your system, have any idea? After that they couldn't do shit I guess.

Yeah bribes are common, I got done on my motorcycle by the same cop a few times for 'cash fines'.

How long would the Psilocin stay in your system, have any idea? After that they couldn't do shit I guess.

I did the same when I hired a motorbike when I was 15. I stacked it a few times as well and had to pay another fine.

I don't know much about mushrooms full stop. Hopefully someone else can she some light on how long the active stays in your body for.

I stacked it a few times as well and had to pay another fine.

Yeah i got intimidated to pay near a thousand aussie bucks when I also smashed my bike when I was 16 or 17. I had to leave the hotel (and stay at a friends away from kuta) to get away from the bike people hassling me for the money they said I owed for the accident I had (i rode the bike into some concrete ditch thing that dropped down 4 or 5 feet) they kept hassling me each and every day, non-stop. They even turned up at the airport and continued to try and get money from me as I left the country. I had insurance and I wasnt going to pay anything else, and I didn't.

Last edited:
Yeah i got intimidated to pay around a thousand aussie bucks when I also smashed my bike when I was 16 or 17. I had to leave the hotel (and stay at a friends away from kuta) to get away from the bike people hassling me for the money they said I owed for the accident I had (i rode the bike into some conrete ditch thing that dropped down 4 or 5 feet) they kept hassling me each and every day, non-stop. They even turned up at the airport and continued to try and get money from me as I left the country. I had insurance and I wasnt going to pay anything else, and I didn't.

That sucks dude. That sounds almost exactly like what happened to me but my fine was a single digit figure in Aussie Dollars. They knew I was staying in Club Med so didn't try to extort me.

I fixed the damage that I did as I am good with bikes.

Can confirm tramadol is OTC in bali. After thinking I might have fractured two ribs in japan snowboarding 2 weeks before, I went for a surf. Turns out i did crack two ribs, 2nd bali trip in a row out injured the entire month, had to paddle 1km to shore, it sucked. Tramadol was nice. Came in 50mg powder caps

benzos were not OTC where I asked. If you ask the right person im sure they are though

Can confirm tramadol is OTC in bali. After thinking I might have fractured two ribs in japan snowboarding 2 weeks before, I went for a surf. Turns out i did crack two ribs, 2nd bali trip in a row out injured the entire month, had to paddle 1km to shore, it sucked. Tramadol was nice. Came in 50mg powder caps

That's the instant release formulation. The larger tabsules are a sustained release.