• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tramadol hydrochloride (37.5 mg)

Man67

Bluelighter
Never been on Tramadol in my life so l was wandering is there any advice from someone with experience? I was on Subs for the last several months and finally quit 2 weeks ago. How much should I take and what to expect? Thanks.

Yup. I had a choice between Tramadol and Codeine (30mg). Apparently T. helps with depression too?
I would’ve gone with the codeine. You’d at least have your foot into the schedule 2 club with codeiene and making a jump to hydrocodone in the future will be less potentially prosecutable move by your doctor (him upgrading you from codiene wouldn’t mean he’s increasing the schedule of your drug…so not as likely for him to go to prison for 10 years for treating your pain

I would’ve gone with the codeine. You’d at least have your foot into the schedule 2 club with codeiene and making a jump to hydrocodone in the future will be less potentially prosecutable move by your doctor (him upgrading you from codiene wouldn’t mean he’s increasing the schedule of your drug…so not as likely for him to go to prison for 10 years for treating your pain
It makes sense mate. Tramadol is just an overpriced paracetamol. No pain relief at all.

It makes sense mate. Tramadol is just an overpriced paracetamol. No pain relief at all.
it does get people fucked up and high but the analgesic effect seems to be totally absent from everything I’ve read and experienced myself about it

it does get people fucked up and high but the analgesic effect seems to be totally absent from everything I’ve read and experienced myself about it
It can be very effective, but it's easy to build up a tolerance to it. Kind of a nice high most of the time. And yes, it definitely improves my mood too...then again, my usual dose is 300-400mg (mixed with 600mg of Gabapentin to counteract possible seizures).

One issue I discovered....if I've been taking Tramadol for a few days, it makes Hydrocodone ineffective for some reason.

Tramadol barely works for me as a painkiller at doses supposedly equivalent to Oxy. 200mg of tram barely reduces pain that 10mg of oxy will stop. I'd taken about 800mg in 8 hours once, with a 300mg single dose and had nasty side effects (probably serotonin syndrome). It was like when you take too much Benadryl and get twitchy and shake, with added sweats and an absolute blank feeling (which lasted for days), without the heavy grogginess.

Is it *just* tramadol? The only 37.5mg trams I’ve ever saw myself had Tylenol in them, somewhere between 3-500mg. Made them completely useless for me and the guy I bought them from failed to mentioned the Tylenol before he sold me a bag of about 250 of them, I was fucking livid.

I know Tramdol gets a lot of hate but I got a LOT out of them back in the day, but I also had a serious problem with them. At the worst point I was taking over 1200mg a day. Lucky I never had a damn seizure

Yup. I had a choice between Tramadol and Codeine (30mg). Apparently T. helps with depression too?

Codeine is so much better for pain relief and if you dont have a tolerance getting high. Some codeine with ibuprofen is pretty good for pain actually

Tramadol is suitable for an opioid naive individual that hasn’t taken opioid narcotic analgesic medications

It does have antidepressant effects due to increased norepinephrine & serotonin causing a moderate mood lift which is further enhanced by Tramadol being an mu-opioid receptor agonist.

It’s suitable for an 80lbs 16 year old kid that just had their wisdom teeth removed or a broken bone/sports injury

REAL Opioid narcotics start above oral Morphine (which is trash lol sorry)
Oral Oxycodone is the Gold Standard in relation to analgesic potency & euphoric pleasure
Dilaudid (Hydromorphone) & Diamorphine (Diacetylmorphine) only IV/IM/SC injection
Opana (Oxymorphone) Very potent opioid reserved for severe pain management
Oral Methadone is amazing. Both pleasurable & potent analgesic- longest half-life

NAZI scientists conducted tests on Eukadol (Oxycodone) with Dilaudid (Hydromorphone) and Heroin (Diacetylmorphine) to be added to their new drug cocktail containing Pervitin (d-Methamphetamine) and Cocaine

Eukadol (Oxycodone) was selected because it displays a profoundly euphoric potent painkilling, stimulant-like narcotic pleasure very similar to Cocaine. I concur.

I was opioid naive at age 25 …..Dilaudid 2mg tablets made me sedated/sleepy and moderate mental fog. An effective analgesic painkiller indeed, but opioids derived from Morphine alkaloid tend to be slightly sedating and sleep inducing (Morphius- Greek god of dreams)

Semi-synthetic Oxycodone derived from opium poppy alkaloid theBaine is actually noticeably stimulating and energizing. Profound mood-boosting properties and a very effective, potent painkiller. No dose ceiling, even the most extreme pain stated, pure pharma API raw powder - Oxycodone 80mg & Methylphenidate 40mg slow I.V. injection

WOW…..the pain relief & dopaminergic stimulant/opioid euphoric bliss would be an experience to cherish lol. A few Valium 10mg tablets + Oxy-IR 5mg tablets + Ritalin 10mg tablets as a take home script with a repeat

I should’ve been a doctor lol, ya, ya, I know lol p!ss off lol.

I’d be ordering CII API compounding powder like it was going outta style lol

37.5 mg tramadol prescribed p.o. for adults is usually 37.5/500 tram/apap.

There was a big Asian crackdown a few years ago against the tramadol 50/100/200 mg tablets in pharmacies sold almost OTC and by mailorder.

That's the reason for Tradogesic tablets with 37.5/500, to prevent drug abuse. Pendulum swings from one pole to the other. Tradogesic 37.5/500 and Panadeine 8/500 codeine/APAP can somewhere be sold without a scrip at pharmacist discretion.

Last edited: