• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tramadol gave me a seizure — 3 1/2 months benzo-free

2+ weeks later and the effects of kratom have still not returned. I’ve been continuing my normal kratom regimen for no other reason but to stave off withdrawals and because I don’t have the willpower to suffer through a week’s washout period.

Idk what the hell the tramadol and/or seizure did to me...

2+ weeks later and the effects of kratom have still not returned. I’ve been continuing my normal kratom regimen for no other reason but to stave off withdrawals and because I don’t have the willpower to suffer through a week’s washout period.

***** Is there ANY POSSIBILITY you got ahold of a bunk / weak batch of kratom? I confess to getting distracted by a phone call so I was too lazy to scroll back thru n see whether this idea's been said yet. ( I follow n respond to so many threads/ topics I kinda lose track; I'm sorry if I'm being repetitive at all).

Then again if the kratoms the same batch you had normal effects from prior to suffering that seizure --- there is no doubt in my mind that our bodies (including our Brains) KNOW intrinsically how and when to go into a Defense mode. A trauma such as a seizure I'll bet could trigger the brains defenses against Any agents coming in. ..... by that same token ya said you continue to consume in order to stave off wd; in that case, the kratom may not be Rocking your world but it must certainly be gettin into the brain at some degree; otherwise you WOULD be in kratom withdrawal. Am I right?

I'm sorry it's not providing a buzz. As I said maybe your brain is REALLY baby-ing itself with extra defenses..... or ....??? I find myself back in "I dunno'" territory.

Stay safe.

do you mean you went two weeks without opiates tnb?

Then again if the kratoms the same batch you had normal effects from prior to suffering that seizure --- there is no doubt in my mind that our bodies (including our Brains) KNOW intrinsically how and when to go into a Defense mode. A trauma such as a seizure I'll bet could trigger the brains defenses against Any agents coming in. ..... by that same token ya said you continue to consume in order to stave off wd; in that case, the kratom may not be Rocking your world but it must certainly be gettin into the brain at some degree; otherwise you WOULD be in kratom withdrawal. Am I right?

It is not the same batch, and in fact I've tried about five different varieties since then with no results. Nevertheless, that's a really interesting concept and I would not necessarily rule it out, speaking to a defense mechanism against kratom in general... Boy would that suck...

do you mean you went two weeks without opiates tnb?

No, I've continued with my regular kratom use every day since, hoping whatever is happening will cease, and normal effects will return. I have not had any other opiates in the meantime, though, with the exception of that handful of vicodin.

No, I've continued with my regular kratom use every day since, hoping whatever is happening will cease, and normal effects will return. I have not had any other opiates in the meantime, though, with the exception of that handful of vicodin.

hmm, the only suggestion i have, and it is quite an obvious one, is to take a bio-break aka tolerance holiday.
a month off could see some favorable results, but than again - if you're addicted or dependent on this stuff to deal with any chronic pain then that might not be an option...