• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tramadol and Phentermine (Adipex)

supersonic89

Bluelighter
Bluelighters.

How bad would it be to start taking phentermine if I have a dependency on tramadol? I am aware that tramadol / stims mix is not advisable but phentermine is apparently not as strong stim as amphetamines.

BTW, I am taking 400mg of tramadol daily.

P.S. In addition to phentermine, I plan to exercise and a calorie deficit.

You’re at the max dose of tramadol where your seizure threshold is gonna be lower and you’re gonna risk taking a medication that also lowers seizure threshold. Doesn’t seem like a good idea to me.

Are you seriously obese and NEED phentermine?

You’re at the max dose of tramadol where your seizure threshold is gonna be lower and you’re gonna risk taking a medication that also lowers seizure threshold. Doesn’t seem like a good idea to me.

Are you seriously obese and NEED phentermine?

No, just a little overweight but with a tremendous appetite. In the past I suffered from anorexia and that's why I think now I am compensating and overeating. (covid has certainly made it worse).

But if it's too risky, I'll skip phentermine.

Thanks.

Honestly, don’t risk it.

Move some more and eat a little less. If you still wanna nibble just choose low calorie foods and drink plenty of water.

If you’ve suffered from an ED I bet you’re in no way overweight by much at all. Chill dude. Everyone has gained a bit of weight over lockdown. ❤️