• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tramadol and Heroin

yeah and i can't stand when people respond to a 8 month old thread, especially when they add nothing to what the original question even is.

saying "because they want to" doesn't mean its a good idea, nor does that apply to the original posters question. did you even read through this thread? "many others" are not interested in that combination, in fact "many others" would say it is pointless to dose tramadol along with heroin. that is the answer to the OP's question about what will happen effect wise. the answer is don't waste your tramadol if you have dope.
Well the discussion have been revived and people are posting about the subject.

I have gotten some powerful nods on tramadol and also have mixed it with small doses of benzos (i wouldn't reccomend this) and it was great but still not as good as heroin. I rarely do opiates anymore because I love them so much but I miss it. Too many things end up going wrong when you start using dope.

The reason why may be that Tramadol also has some effect on serotonin. It is not an opiate effect only. This appears to have a pretty varied effect from user to user, but for my wife it really is a mood elevator.

The seratonin effect would happen within the same time as the opiate effect? unlike antidepressants that affect seratonin which take weeks to work sometimes..?

Just did it. 600 mg tramadol+0.5 mg heroin (medium quality)+4 mg clonazepam, and now I'm high like a kite! The effects are:
- very calm, with little nod
- some speedy rush (very talkative)
and overall peaceful harmony inside Definitely no depression, and thoughts of a bright future