• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids Tramadol and Gabapentin together

Kenified06

Bluelighter
Hello, I am about to start using Gabapentin and tramadol to start detoxing from 200mg daily oxy habbit for several years solid. I'm not used to the tramadol or gaba. I have seen where they interact. Is it safe to take them together? The trams are 100mg extended release but I'll cut them in half. I have unlimited gaba. How much should I take of each and when?

Not sure on tramadol ER so I'll leave it up to you, you'll probably have to adjust the dose depending on your withdrawal symptoms from the oxy

Here's an article on tram IR & ER: https://www.medicine.com/drug/tramadol/hcp

As far as gabapentin goes you can start with 900mg daily divided into 3 doses, will be fine combined with tramadol as long as you don't go crazy with doses

I thought about this. 300mg gaba, 50mg tramadol, 0.1 clonidine, 300mg ibuprofen, 50 mg trazadone, 15mg oxycodone. 3 times a day for 3 days. Then remove the oxy for 3 days then remove the tramadol. It's gonna be hell coming down from 200 mg a day but I think this is doable.

That is a tough one. I would say that you will get mixed responses on that. I do not think that you will get very much solid information on peop[le who have tried that combo to kick Oxycontin. I clicked this article because I have never heard of that combination of drugs used together. Good luck!

I want to try to use up the oxys in a way to step down hard and fast. I'm about to test this concoction I made up tonight and see what kinda relief it gives. If I get 40 percent I'd be thrilled

Let me know what what happens. I hope it helps but going in getting more and filling that 60% is the hard part. Lets hope it helps 60% and you only have too worry about that 40%.

I took the leap. No oxy since yesterday. I'm on gaba and tram and it went from pure hell to doable. The tears are pouring but my body isn't hurting and I'm not ripping myself apart

Good too hear. I know that it is a tough thing too come off of. I did it before I went into the Army. The Army is what got me off them. I know that the first few weeks are the toughest. I would drink lots of water and sit in a sauna at the YMCA. I also drank some alcohol because I found that it would help me pass out. It will really put your life on hold for awhile. I hope that that combination is just enough for the mental part of just taking something too get high.

So far I'm still going strong. I'm pretty comfortable. I'm keeping my mind on getting better and how good I'm about to feel rather than needing meds.

Hey
So far I'm still going strong. I'm pretty comfortable. I'm keeping my mind on getting better and how good I'm about to feel rather than needing meds.
Bro, was just wondering how you got on with your tapering? I'm in the same situation. About to try and taper from oxy using tramadol. I've also got gabapentin there, pregabs, valium, dhc, xanax. I still haven't worked out a schedule yet but I'm hoping if I do this gradually with the right dosage I'll get there. Any info would be massively appreciated. This is my first ever post by the way. Hope you're well mate. 👊

Hello, I am about to start using Gabapentin and tramadol to start detoxing from 200mg daily oxy habbit for several years solid. I'm not used to the tramadol or gaba. I have seen where they interact. Is it safe to take them together? The trams are 100mg extended release but I'll cut them in half. I have unlimited gaba. How much should I take of each and when?
Kratom is going to be your friend. Many take high doses of greens during day and red maengda at night. I have found gold Bali the best for me. I take 12g tid gold Bali and 2100mg gabapentin bid and felt better than when I medical detoxed with seizures

I took the leap. No oxy since yesterday. I'm on gaba and tram and it went from pure hell to doable. The tears are pouring but my body isn't hurting and I'm not ripping myself apart
You can do it brother... i just read your post top to bottom. Keep your head up and keep fighting! It WILL PASS!!! get that shit behind you brother and never forget what the shit did to you. Live strong and God bless. Love you friend