Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Trailer Park Boys

I see Trinity is all grown up and working for Julian. Bubbles, Ricky and Randy look the same and mostly so does Julian. I did notice the hair too.

At first I thought she was one of the stripper-hookers that they brought in. I was like WTF Jules!

But hey, I like the hash coin idea. I've always thought of my tree as money anyways. Genius to make it (il)legal tender.

Woo one of my favorite shows, really glad they're bringing it back, time to binge watch.

Just started watching this recently, how the fuck have I never heard about it before. Only in season 1 currently.

Just started watching this recently, how the fuck have I never heard about it before. Only in season 1 currently.

Enjoy it while it lasts. While tpb is one of the most rewatchable shows ive ever seen, theres Nothing like watching it through the first time.

Pharcyde, what didnt you like specifically? Just curious.

i wouldnt say i didnt.like it. but it just wasnt.one of my favorites. i dig the story tho. seems like they kinda phoned it in

Just watching season 9 now that came on recently on netflix. In some ways I am finding it is like they are flogging a dead horse, but in other ways I am still finding some parts amusing.

Is anyone else watching it? What do you think?

i saw they had the new season out, but i decided against watching it because of what you said^

i was becoming bored of the characters and how they interacted with eachother by season 8

I watched it over the weekend, and I feel about the same as poledriver.

Keep wishing they would make another season that feels as "small" and personal as season 1 or 2. But that was Clattenburgs influence. Left up to the boys everything will always be bigger and more "fucked". Dont get me wrong, TPB needs to be fucked but it needs to be drunk Lahey feeding a blue jay burger to Bobandy fucked not Drunk and on Drugs Happy Funtime Hour fucked.

Just watching season 9 now that came on recently on netflix. In some ways I am finding it is like they are flogging a dead horse, but in other ways I am still finding some parts amusing.

Is anyone else watching it? What do you think?

I definitely prefer black jesus over the current tpb reboot.

what is that blue liquor that they're drinking in season 9? Is it just some kind of homemade liquor? Looks like bombay sapphire.

Its called ROC Vodka nom'sayin? It turned lahey into a blue snurf.

a5dbb7218e1ce890d685504d48bf907c.jpg