• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Trailer Park Boys

Loki_thc

Bluelighter
Anyone here watch the mega hilarious tv show Trailer Park Boys?
If so I was wondering what you thought about the show and if you care to discuss your fav episode,character, and quote. my favs are:
"Closer to the Heart"-from season 3, it's got Rush and dope what more do you want
As for my fav character it's kinda hard to pick one, but i'd choose Ricky just because he's so fucking funny. As for my quote, "I can be a teacher too. I mean, if a kid wants to grow some dope he can come and ask me instead of using denial and error."-Ricky

"In this park it's one muthafucka for one and all muthafucka for all muthafucka's"-J-ROC

Soon to be on American television. Edited.

HAHA your FCC SUCKS!

bubbles.jpg

I want my kitty!

I think that the Rush episode is by far the best one but I think that because I have seen it so many times.

But my favourite quote is "Make like a free and fuck off" thats great. I want to buy the DVD's, as for my favourite character thats very hard, but I will agree with Ricky...or Jroc hes so fucking funny.

"One more note and your in the drunk tank"
*bubbles plays a note and holds it*

probly one of the funniest things ive ever seen. I missed the new one on Sunday, gotta watch it dammit!!

hey fixXxer wanna run to the store and pick me up a bag of chicken chips, and just put the rest of the money in to pepperoni.

This looks like an American version of the UK's classic comedy series "The League of Gentlemen"

^ American version?? the show is only filmed in Canada, and has nothing to do at all with america.

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Dr.Gonzo

Apologies, I've never seen it having never lived in America or Canada. Ok then,

This looks like a Canadian version of the UK classic comedy series "The League of Gentlemen"

^ Apologies, I forgot it's not show in america, but that leaves me wonedering why you said "an American version of the UK's classic comedy series "The League of Gentlemen".":|

Trailer Park Boys is the shit! It keeps getting funnier every season.
I heard that they're making a TPB movie

"Can ypu read, my son?"
"Well, that depends. Can you go fuck yourself?"

:D

An awesome show I love it I bought the first 2 seasons on DVD,gotta get the new one !!!

FunkyAlfonzo said:
Apologies, I've never seen it having never lived in America or Canada. Ok then,

This looks like a Canadian version of the UK classic comedy series "The League of Gentlemen"

Both series started in the same year, according to imdb.com, so I doubt one is a knock-off of the other.

This show is fucking awesome! I somehow happened to download an episode of of kazaa a while ago and had no fucking idea what it was, i watched one espisode and i was hooked! I downloaded as many episodes as i could find! Too bad we dont get this show in the US.