And, of course last but not least, there's always the
I-69 !
That road actually looks nice for Michigan,lol. I only see one long crack that is starting to form and another that has been patched.
But then again I can only see one lane and a small area of highway,lol.
Michigan would be beautiful if some of the most violent small towns, Detroit, and some of worst smaller cities in America like Lansing and Flint disappeared.
Also if the state wasn't so flat. Seriously the states avg height above sea level is about 600ft the lowest is 571ft and the highest natural peak( in the upper peninsula) is 1979ft and there is some pile of stuff from a mine that is above 2000ft but the state is flat and boring.
The roads in general suck. I was once half asleep on a road trip and woke from an almost sleep state: Because I got used to the horrible sound of the road and when we crossed into Ohio, the nice roads made me fully awake. Where were the pot holes and all the cracks and poorly filled in cracks in the highway? The smooth sound of the highway made me nervous,lol
You missed the giant official looking Sign that says, it's legal now. A big sign that looks official, but is a sign that is an advertisement for a Weed dispensary, lol.
Hey it could worse, like Missouri, lol.
The midwest in general sucks, like Wisconsin, Indiana, Illinois, and having lived for years in Ohio and seen much of the midwest. It sucks, but I actually have gotten used to it. Glad I don't live in Minnesota either, They put tampon machines in boys public school restrooms. How retarded is that.


. Say what want about Michigan but it ain't as retarded as Minnesota or Illinois. Or as boring as Ohio or Indiana. Or as cold as Minnesota or Wisconsin. The other midwest states I don't care for them much either, but the Dakota's seem beautiful but I bet winter sucks. Nebraska, Iowa, and Kansas seem like they would be boring, also.
Ah, Michigan home sweet home,lol.
Ugh. I should have sold my house and moved to Texas when I had the chance, ah regrets.