• S&T Moderators: streaM Freak

Trigger Warning Toyota 2027 4x4 mini camper

Micro tires. I will take the camper part. For five dollars Alex or however that saying goes.


Or how bout some huge tires and some Bags. And some Lava lights. bye.
 
Concept Car or Concept Camper. ....

Several standout concept cars are transitioning into production models or making waves in 2026,

bridging futuristic design with real-world release.
 
None of it is true and all of the videos I can find about it are AI. If it was a 2027 then it would already be in their 2027 lineup by now. It doesn't exist

I don’t think the price is accurate.. but the you tube channel looks legit.

Edit: upon further investigation it isn’t legit ha it’s got a ton of supposed different models.. what are they just blowing out AI generated prototypes to see public reaction.. wait It’s actually a scam? They finally build the RV of my dreams.. and its a total fucking scam.. i feel rather violated and holy let down about that majic three point turn.


I think you only have to weight 25 years to import foreign military equipment
 
Last edited:
AI slop that seems to be built on the same chassis that they made the tardis on

Season 2 Space GIF by Doctor Who


only thing that might be real here is they're considering making an "offroad" camper, but that's just gonna be more ground clearance and what's already available on the camper market. I'd be surprised if there's a big enough market for this
 
Here is an addition. Not a concept. A Truck. A Real One. Can I say that.

With all kinds of Gadgets and Gears.

I'm sorry I'm from the CuntTree. If you want to find me Then DON'T. Hahahahaha. Just DON'T

I'm sorry I'm from the CuntTree and I worked in the Shop with all of the automobile ( can I say

that too ) Parts.

Don't come walking, running or even Stalking. For what I don't know. Just don't please.

We're all going to be run out of the place for anything everything

And guess what I'm still fucking breathing.

Too. That's all I can do. Is stay in the Bunker with my Ram and Roll Bar.

Because I think somebody's watching Me. Don't be CuntTreephobic Ya'll.

hahahahahaha haha Hee Haw. And don't forget what a WHORE Bitch Cunt

a Slut I was. Especially for a "hemi" or a "duele." Oh yeah and a Sick dumb Anus

that needs help. Remember that one too
. Hahahaha. He told you I was crazy and now

you know. My undergarment weren't correct enough because I left them on.

Triggered Everyone. Of course, Of course !!

Fuckin is breathing air a bad word too. I hope so because I'm going to be doing a lot

of it away from Here. Where words make everyone sick and turn rabid on Each other.

Haha ha ha ha. Stay away. I'm not yours to Fuck either. Haha Fuckin sick of it. If you don't

want to fuck someone they fuck you back Anyway. What about my fuckin dignity when

someone wants me so bad they have to get me fanned for bilth. And thinks that's okay

too. It's called a fuck me hole. Go find you one to give it to. Bye. Gang Bang away. haha.
 
Fuckin Dribble Barrier grate mesh screen 'pickup' truck 'bed' expanded metal wire mesh grille guard
can I NOT say that too. I live in the sticks up your arse's too. Hahhaha. Fuckin sick just like me.
And where I live is where you won't be. I'm not the one seeking attention to be a Whore. I'm just
labeled one without even an effort. I knew staff just hated me the hole time anyway. haha. I thought
you were all sick of fuckin Y's you Bishhhh's. JFC Paranoia Deep Destroya. Fuckin Christ ... am I
not allowed to say that too. Over correcting are we now. Fuckin Y fuckin Tee Bar can I not say that
eithier. I wouldn't fuckin hit on you if my life depended because it DON'T. diD you hear that Mz.
commonwealth partner not a Wife.

- from the nasty board Skank SLUT. Does anyone care that doesn't need something. Hell Nahh.
And don't forget I'm a stupid crazy insane entity that should have been fucked even hardere years ago.
Ha hahaha Everyone's so popular and famous and important.
I don't deserve to breathe near them. Excuse me now while I go oil my cranks and hot bearing pipe
now. Hahahaha. You can all have each other.

Hahahaha Omg. Important others stay on the internet for twenty years. Not pathetic dumb Bishhh's.
That's was real fun too.

So did you make your point. hahaha. Set up for it once Again. My truck runs on diesel and oil can I even
say that . Couldn't wait to ? Mark me with your Power and Control. hahahahah.
 
Red Flagging me on my TruckS because I didn't say words the right way. Hahahaha.

I'm Poorbishidly Correct. Hahahaha Sorry poor thingy. Can I say Thingy. Nah.

Just try to fuck me. Don't meet up and try to visit me. And move in on my couch

till I have to kick you to the two-track and send you on your way. Wayyyyy.


No one respects Context anymore either.
 
🍍

I love it so much !!!!!!

.............
...
.

The Movie was good too. hahaha

I think we had a copy for a really long time. One time.




 
Top