• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Topsoil

I think the word molly should be banned.

I think there should be a poll to survey what people commonly use as 'slang' for MDMA. I'm sure there are regional differences, but as a whole I think it would be interesting.

MDMA can come in a variety of colors and consistencies. I have seen everything from large clear pinkish chunks of crystal to black goo and pretty much everything in between. Tan, offwhite, white and clear are all common. "Topsoil" sounds like some dumb made up term for dark colored mdxx. For the member saying the best mdma is brown due to safarol, I would have to largely disagree. From what i know the various colors of MDMA are due to impurities from not being washed properly. In my experience the best MDMA has been the clear to pink hued chunks of crystals. But, that is not to say I haven't had awesome MDMA in various colors. Since MDMA comes in a wide range of consistencies from powder to sludge to fairly largechunks of crystal you can hold in your hand and colors from clear to black you should always test your product with a test kit.

My Molly is always a light pink crystal, nick named pink panther. I won't touch anything unless it looks like what I'm used to getting. I've never herd of this topsoil bullshit lol. Stay away IMO.

I wish I could figure out how to attach pictures :/ damn I have perfect examples of the pink in my photo album

My Molly is always a light pink crystal, nick named pink panther. I won't touch anything unless it looks like what I'm used to getting. I've never herd of this topsoil bullshit lol. Stay away IMO.

That pink stuff you are raving about showed up as methylone in MANY databases. Sorry friend.

^ lol. People literally sell kilos of pink methylone/MDPV everyday. I've never heard of legitimate, tested MDMA that was pink however.

I second this. I've NEVER seen pink mdma. I had to pop my friends "pinky Molly" bubble with my testing kit as well.

There is an internet drug nerb snob attitude which states "mdma has to be a white powder attitude". What is one of the major mdxx precursors? Safrole oil. With a million different types of cathiones and different "molly" capsules floating around not doing a final wash on mdxx synthes is becoming a major occurence. It leaves qualitative indicators such as smell taste and color that most mdxx versed people can use to identify. I know without a test kit you don't know trust me I've tested 50+ tests this summer alone. However when I see something with that Brown Color that saffrole leaves, I've never tested it and had it not come back straight black. I see pretty much every batch of methylone that that major suppliers from Asia ship Out and not even the methylone moon rocks look anywhere near the coloring left from a non washed mdxx synth. My $0.02

Safrole is clear. The dark coloring left in (some) unwashed MDMA is not from safrole.

That is why you test every time, looks can be deceiving because you don't know what's on the inside (just like dirty bitches).