Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Topsoil

rm-rf

Bluelight Crew
Kids these days...

Well, maybe I just cant keep up. So im hearing some people talking about "topsoil molly." Its some kind of salt compound, and the effects sound very much like MDA/MDMA. Im told that it is in fact MDA. I disbelief.

The crystals are very dark brown, in low light they look black. I havent seen it crushed up, nor have I consumed this myself. People whom I know are, by my personal standards (but not their own), naive to the bigger picture of the global drug trade, attest to this substance's purity. To me, if it isnt off-white, it aint pure. I suppose its called topsoil because it looks like dirt-salt.

I think were in a moment in drug culture where people will buy any freaking stimulant they can can call it "molly." I see idiots all the time doing crap like mephedrone or piperazine and talk about how theyre "rolling sooooo hard" so much these days that Ive personally given up on molly/E. I have a feeling this is just another teeth-grindy knockoff that actually does kill your brain and also doesnt feel nearly as cool as real drugs.

Can anyone enlighten me as to what topsoil molly is? Am I an old man not keeping up with drugs these days, or is this bullshit? Not finding anything in bluelight search results sounds like a no, to me.

I have a pill of Molly that looks like this that I'm planning to try at an upcoming festival, is say it's just MDMA, it can be all different shades of brown or white.
My buddy have it to me but doesn't really remember how strong they were since he was on acid and k when he took it

Sounds like just another brand of "molly". I wouldn't pay any special attention to it

There is an internet drug nerb snob attitude which states "mdma has to be a white powder attitude". What is one of the major mdxx precursors? Safrole oil. With a million different types of cathiones and different "molly" capsules floating around not doing a final wash on mdxx synthes is becoming a major occurence. It leaves qualitative indicators such as smell taste and color that most mdxx versed people can use to identify. I know without a test kit you don't know trust me I've tested 50+ tests this summer alone. However when I see something with that Brown Color that saffrole leaves, I've never tested it and had it not come back straight black. I see pretty much every batch of methylone that that major suppliers from Asia ship Out and not even the methylone moon rocks look anywhere near the coloring left from a non washed mdxx synth. My $0.02

The crystals are very dark brown, in low light they look black. I havent seen it crushed up, nor have I consumed this myself. People whom I know are, by my personal standards (but not their own), naive to the bigger picture of the global drug trade, attest to this substance's purity. To me, if it isnt off-white, it aint pure. I suppose its called topsoil because it looks like dirt-salt.

Off white don't mean a thing, come on man, don't be so naive!

I can give some of white aresenic or soMe fire mdxx with 1% safrole residue that is Brown which would you rather have?

^ My MDxx is almost always of a tan color, I don't know where you're getting the off white thing from. Appearance really has little to do with purity, for all we know this "topsoil" shit has actual dirt mixed into it.

Also, I hate to break your bubble but you can easily add small amounts of anise oil to a batch of an rc and blend it together so that it has the same consistency, taste and smell as MDMA. A testing kit is the only way to know if what you have is good or not

This sounds like these MDA chalky looking Mints circulating no print pretty big pills, I believe they are legit, Someone was saying they could be MDMA furmate not HCL. Might be a newbie chemist but legit product. I have seen some testing positive and legit on ed.ORG

^ My MDxx is almost always of a tan color, I don't know where you're getting the off white thing from. Appearance really has little to do with purity, for all we know this "topsoil" shit has actual dirt mixed into it.

Also, I hate to break your bubble but you can easily add small amounts of anise oil to a batch of an rc and blend it together so that it has the same consistency, taste and smell as MDMA. A testing kit is the only way to know if what you have is good or not

Mr. Folley weren't you just telling me that the purest MDMA is white in color and tan and amber have remnants or did I misunderstand something?

^ The purest of the pure would look something like this

Racemic_MDMA_Crystal_2.jpg

Good luck finding that though, lol. Even a tiny percentage of impurities can turn a sample to a tannish color, but IMO if it is straight brown like poop there is probably a good amount of gunk in there. With what I have, the larger crystals were a see through amber color but when broken down it was a tannish-yellow crystal powder. Really appearance is a horrible way to judge purity as there are so many different factors that can affect it

^ The purest of the pure would look something like this

Racemic_MDMA_Crystal_2.jpg

Good luck finding that though, lol. Even a tiny percentage of impurities can turn a sample to a tannish color, but IMO if it is straight brown like poop there is probably a good amount of gunk in there. With what I have, the larger crystals were a see through amber color but when broken down it was a tannish-yellow crystal powder. Really appearance is a horrible way to judge purity as there are so many different factors that can affect it

Word, I have actually seen that picture online before and I thought it was fake, I didn't even know that shit existed!

Would this top out at 84% purity as well? Can MDMA have a higher purity level than 84% I saw someone advertise 85% recently and one dude with clear tested claimed it at 95% but I think he was just talking out his booty

MDMA.HCl can be 100% pure. Now, only 84% of the molecule will technically be MDMA and the rest of it will be the hydrochloride salt that is bonded to it so that it forms a crystal structure.... but it is still 100% pure because there is no adulterants added to it. Not to mention, all dosages listed are for MDMA.HCl and there really isn't any other form of the drug on the market in large amounts so to even mention it is a little weird for your average dealer.

It's my opinion that the whole 84% thing was started by Dutch dealers so they could sell a cut product and still have people bring it into the testing centers and think there was nothing wrong with it. I take every percentage I see with a fat ass grain of salt, really just completely disregarding them. Let's be real, people aren't taking every single batch they get to the testing center when they know people will buy it up anyways.. and what do you think they do when they get something 70% pure? They say it's "84%" and make their money back 8)

right on, the "off white" isnt so much of a focus as the fact that its like, a shiny dirt color. i was sayin that more or less as an expression. this shit kind of looks like hawaiian black salt, except dark brown not black.

what i was really lookin for was any kind of reaction to the word "topsoil" ... im confident in my preconceived opinion being quite bolstered by the lack of response

The batch I currently have tests out real well and everyone rolls very hard off of it. All the the pieces are about the size of a peanut M&M and rather dark.

Topsoil molly is the same as brown sand molly, dirt molly, etc...

Theres nothing special about it and it can be cut easily, I knew a guy that would mix methylone and baking soda, pour a little root beer on it and sell it as brown sand MDMA...

OP I'm with you... Listen to this... At a past festival this was a short encounter with an idiot at a festival, and the conversation was as follows walking past him on the way to the venue...

"I got molly, anyone need molly?"

STOPS ME "yo dude you need any mollys?"

THE ONLY WORDS I SPOKE TO HIM
"it's mdma right?"

"what? no dude, its molly, good molly."

didnt even bother testing it, god only knows what concoction he had in his bag of "molly".... The name "molly" has been chewed up and spit out, and i refuse to call MDMA molly anymore.

MDMA.HCl can be 100% pure. Now, only 84% of the molecule will technically be MDMA and the rest of it will be the hydrochloride salt that is bonded to it so that it forms a crystal structure.... but it is still 100% pure because there is no adulterants added to it. Not to mention, all dosages listed are for MDMA.HCl and there really isn't any other form of the drug on the market in large amounts so to even mention it is a little weird for your average dealer.

It's my opinion that the whole 84% thing was started by Dutch dealers so they could sell a cut product and still have people bring it into the testing centers and think there was nothing wrong with it. I take every percentage I see with a fat ass grain of salt, really just completely disregarding them. Let's be real, people aren't taking every single batch they get to the testing center when they know people will buy it up anyways.. and what do you think they do when they get something 70% pure? They say it's "84%" and make their money back 8)

I think the origins of the 84% myth stems from the episode of Drugs Inc. pertaining MDMA.

The Dutch guy who was sentenced four years for manufacturing MDMA starts going on about it.