• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Took shrooms and then went to sleep. Now _some'ting_ is different.

PinkStrawberries

Bluelighter
I took two caps the other night and then passed out from being tired in general. Ever since I have had a very s t r a n g e feeling, or not a feeling but, something is def very different in my usual train of thought and view on things, esp everyday things, like driving for example... is it all in my head or did the shrooms do some psychological change to my subconscious while I was asleep ?

I can't remember not one dream I had, in fact it was probably one of the best night sleeps I ever got!

I havn't had a lot of experience with shrooms. Can count on one hand, including this one.

It's partially the Mushrooms or Shrooms (psilocybin/psilocin/other compounds) and partially "the aliens or ETs" that got to you while you were sleeping in their dimension...
lmao.gif

aliensormushrooms.jpg

;) :D

lesson learned- dont waste drugs by taking them then sleeping.
a friend once fell asleep at a party and someone put a tab of acid in his eye.
he woke up like "ow, wtf" and pulled out a bit of paper like "aww naw!"
needless to say he woke up tripping BALLS

Did you just wake up now? How long were you asleep for? How big were the caps? Placebo effect or maybe a very low dose body buzz?

I've heard that in very low doses of mushrooms where it's low enough that you do not see any CEVs or OEVs how the effects can be akin to smoking herb with a mild body buzz. I have never experienced this so I have no idea if it's true or not.

I've had experiences with mushrooms and while they can make me yawn I can't fall asleep on them and I had a full blown experience with them.

I've had aftereffects of mushrooms for a few hours while coming down or going back to baseline from an intense experience, but that included seeing brighter colors and my eyes stayed dilated for awhile but while on LSD my eyes do not dilate at all.

Don't drive while under the influence.

oops!

sorry bout the double post...

guess I am still a bit "off" lol

I'd say it def enhanced my subconscious for the better. :)