• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Took a bit more than half a g of speed

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Is this a normal dosage I had a bomb not weighed deffo bit more than point five and then I've plugged 100mg and got 600mg for tommorow. I feel good a s not anxious but have mixed h 600mg pregabalin and snorted 30mg.morphibe

Go easy. I presume you're in UK. Street speed is very impure. Could be 5% to 20%.
Let's say 10% of 0.5grams is 50mg. That's an OK dose. Dont overdo it many deaths have occurred from mixing pregabalin with opioid's.

I'm sure I'm immortal I taken 500mg.morphine and over two gram pregabalkn diazepam and alcohol and survived

Had over.a gram of speed doing know what to do with my self don't remember writing the first postLOL

Average purity of speed in the UK is like 5% but fuck knows what it's cut with, often it's a fuckload of caffeine which is horrid and honestly has me feeling more paranoid and generally shitty than amphetamine.

You probably ain't feeling it because you're on so many downers. There's no point tryna get high on speed if you take a load of morphine and diazepam on top. It can be nice to speedball amphetamine and morphine but you then need to balance out the doses to get the most out of both drugs. 500mg morphine is too much especially with benzos on top.

If you wanna try clean speed you want dexamphetamine tablets.

I can get ritalin sometimes j like them.
I had some more only half a g jusnfeel wide awake and yh that why it so cheap I heard crystal has made its way to UK
How long should I wait from dosing to feel the effects of oxycodone I got eighty mg for comedown.
Not taking all at once no more as that's equal to a days worth of morphine gonna take forty with a few ciders

Wow I only dosed four nearly five hours ago thought been longer got another couple hours at least fuckin mate drank two litre of my cider didn't realise how much I gave him sent him shop for another bottle saving it till I comedown I don't feel no drugs on fet had a few lines of cocaine before the fet glad j couldn't get any coke on tick

Will diazepam stop the effects or my quetiapine but j don't wanna fall asleep

I'm sure I'm immortal I taken 500mg.morphine and over two gram pregabalkn diazepam and alcohol and survived
Man you need to stop and just snort a line of meth and enjoy the high. You are only mixing drugs because you're not satisfied with you're speed. Speed only has 20-25% of meth. You need some ice meth which is 60%-70% meth. Once you try that you won't need other drugs period.

Man you need to stop and just snort a line of meth and enjoy the high. You are only mixing drugs because you're not satisfied with you're speed. Speed only has 20-25% of meth. You need some ice meth which is 60%-70% meth. Once you try that you won't need other drugs period.

These are some wize words.

I was hooked on suboxone for 7 years. Believe it or not, daily use of Meth for about 2 months got me off of the subs. Now I only use Meth once or twice a month when I go out bar hopping. For me, Meth was a miracle drug because it kept my mind off of the side effects of suboxone withdrawal.

For those of you who don't know, Suboxone withdrawl is 10x worse than heroin withdrawal. H withdrawal lasts about a week before your body gets back to normal. Suboxone withdrawal feels like H withdrawal but lasts 3 weeks to a month, and you won't shit solid for another 2 weeks after that.