• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Took 5 8 mg subs within the past 2 days, can I get high off taking 10 10 mg norcos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libscout

Bluelighter
Took 5 8mg subwithinthepast 2days forpaincan I get highoff taking 10 10 mg norcos?

I?m not an opiate addict, but have been having severe stomach pain and subs were the only thing I could find on the street the other day. Don?t get me wrong, I would take pop 5-10 tabs once in awhile because the buzz is good but I my drug of choice are Benzos. Now, I already went through the 5 8 mg subs and they barely did anything fir some reason, they helped take the pain edge off. Subs would be something I?d take like once or twice a month because I know they would get me extremely high. Now, I just got 50 10 mg hydrocodones. I?m in horrible pain still and am wondering since I?m not an
Everyday sub user or opiate user if I popped 10 of the Norcos, would it give me a good buzz? It?s more for the pain now than anything than the buzz. Please let me know ASAP.

Last edited:
Thank you and hello I use to be an old school member when the site cane out in the early 2000s. Please give me your honest opinion . Appreciate it and be safe everyone!

No, the bupe will block the hydrocodone from having an effect. Youll want to wait at least 36 hours or preferably... 3 days. Also that is an insane amount of bupe to take for somebody with no tolerance. Bupe for pain usually comes in .2mg. Those 8mg strips are for serious addicts. Hopefully you didnt screw up your tolerance.

What tolerance for the tabs in the future kr subs? I?m not an opiate addict, I just couldn?t find any percs just subs and it helped take the edge off. Any effect whatsoever ? Like feel at least half the high from the 10 mg as if I only took 5 mg ? What if I took 15 mg-20 mg of them ? Because usually when I take 6-7 10 mg dros once a month if that I get a great nod

Last edited:
Like the pain is emergency room style pain but they know I have addiction issues

What tolerance for the tabs in the future kr subs? I?m not an opiate addict, I just couldn?t find any percs just subs and it helped take the edge off. Any effect whatsoever ? Like feel at least half the high from the 10 mg as if I only took 5 mg ? What if I took 15 mg-20 mg of them ? Because usually when I take 6-7 10 mg dros once a month if that I get a great nod

How long has it been since you took the subs?

I?ve taken a combo of 7. 8 mg subs in a 30 month time. The 5, past two days. In reading threads that are saying that you won?t get as high but I?m looking for pain relief more so. So wouldn?t a double dose helo fix the issue alittle?

no. Taking anything before 24 hours will be a complete waste. You might get 50% effects at that point but you might not your dosages were HUGE... its going to take your body a long time to dispose of that 40mg of bupe.

I have 50, 10 mg norcos here in just FYI g to take for the pain. The subs I took the past few days were strictly for pain relief. I knew that the buzz from it fades away after taking a certain amount, that?s why I would buy one 8 mg once a month a take a half and the other half later. Should I try taking ten of the 10 mg norco?

Why do you keep asking the same question? I don't mean this in an ugly way but you've been answered twice and you asked again.

No, the hydrocodone will be blocked by the huge dose of bupe you took. You need to wait at least 2 days and maybe 3 before the hydrocodone works.

Can you take them? Sure. Will they do any Good? No. All you'll do is waste 100 mgs of hydrocodone. Just hold off. You don't want to waste that much medicine man.

I hope you don't take that many hydrocodone often because all the APAP in them is really bad for your liver.

You should educate yourself about buprenorphine which the main ingredient in Suboxone. Also, read our forum guidelines because we are a harm reduction site and not here to help you get the best high. It appears your question has been answered so I'm going to go ahead and close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.