• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Too many guys out?

Not to play down your bad experience, but i think it's a good experience to realise that there are certain groups of people in society who are discriminated against for the colour of their skin, every day!!
and then read this incidence of blatent discrimination that i witnessed and when it happened, already feeling empathetic, i felt really sad for this guy:
We're waiting in line to get in to Globe (when it was Detour) and it's really casual, everyone where's trainers, shorts, singlets for obvious reasons, that's the type of crowed. Anyway me and my boyfriend are standing behind this aboriginal guy who looked really sweet like he'd really tried to dress up and he looked pretty nice, he was wearing black pants, a dress shirt with collar and black shoes, kind of like those old DB's . . . he was clean shaven and really looked like a nice person. Anyway he steps up to walk in and even while he's still like 3 metres from the door the bouncer states loudly "no mate too casual" !!! this poor guy looks really disappointed and sort of bows his head and walks off without saying anything. I'm totally shocked that these bouncers could be so blatently discriminating!! To make it even worse the 2 bouncers sort of smirk and snicker to eachother and then proceed to wave us through!!! while both look like we're dressed for the beach and have had a hard day at work!!!! fuck i was so mad! i can't stand abuse of power. It fucking sucks.
------------------
Falling in love . . .
darling when?
when did we fall?
when was it over?
when did you fly?
out of here . . .
i suppose it is the price of falling in love.
BASS

^
|
|
But did you say anything???
------------------
But who needs a car, when you've got a pogo stick

As a follow up to Abby's post...Anyone remember that little fiasco we had with RISE nightclub towards the end of last year?
"chinks" and "wogs" need not apply...They cause violence...Sure sure...
Screw them

I've just returned home from Elevation (under 18s @ home)...
A security guard spotted a group of males in the queue, myself included, and asked us all to "move up to the front"... He opened the barrier to the front of the line, and a group of girls waited while we were scanned for metal objects, and let in.
Never seen it before, can't see any reason other than an imbalance of sexes.
------------------
wisest is he who knows that he does not know...

its a common practice in the uk and other places in the world.. keeping a general 'balance' of the sexes inside..
i know i would prefer to be in a club of 50/50 males/females rather than 80/20 males/females, its just more .. normal (couldnt think of a better word)
the situation at the rise was a bit different.. although i dont agree with their policy, no one can deny they had a problem there.. unfortunately, their decision also stopped people who were going there for a good time..