• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Too many drugs, now I cant get it up?!

oxymoron310

Bluelighter
Sorry, I don't know where this goes.
I have been using heroin for about four months and I've been clean about a week.
I take Wellutrin and I don't think it's that. I take gabapentin. Today I took 1500mg
The thing is, I ran into concerta today and I have a lot of work to do. I have a really high tolerance to stimulants for someone my age. I am almost 21.
But at night when I'm all alone NOTHING can get it up...... Well maybe a hot girl but I' masturbating...

Once again sorry if this doesn't belong here.

Weird. When using opiates or anti-depressants I can get it up but it takes few hours of constant pounding to take it down.

I guess it is because quitting heroin as I have heard people who have quited opiates can ejaculate pretty much as soon as there is some stimuli applied to that without even getting it hard.

Typically as the guy above me said when coming off opiates you cum super fast though you go back to your normal time lasting after awhile however when I finally got off heroin for good I found that after being completely opiate free for a few days and deep into withdrawal I couldn't even get hard let alone ejaculate and had zero sex drive so you may be experiencing this. I have seen posts by a few other people who experienced the same too.

I don't really get it though as normally as I said you go from taking forever to orgasm when using to being super horny and cumming so fast that yeah sometimes your not even fully hard.

My only advice though is stay on this path, steer clear of the H and you should be getting it up again in a few days. Good luck man and congrats on getting too a week! I know it ain't easy.

anti depressants messing with your libido isnt uncommon actually pretty common
surprised you get aroused that you actually think about rubbing one out it