3 large joints
3mg lorazepam
2mg clonazepam
500g OxyContin
8g kratom
And the new batch
90mg Dehydocoine

Wish me luck 🤣🤣

All matters of the oxy aside is looks like a fun night. I’ve got a feeling this is more regular given the dosing suggests a high tolerance. Whatever floats your boat. Just try to have a good time and not worry too much how it looks so long as you’re doing this, alive and well etc. you can enjoy a buzz before you get help, or reach out more seriously for advice and suggestions while you’re this relaxed even. It’s your life.

All matters of the oxy aside is looks like a fun night. I’ve got a feeling this is more regular given the dosing suggests a high tolerance. Whatever floats your boat. Just try to have a good time and not worry too much how it looks so long as you’re doing this, alive and well etc. you can enjoy a buzz before you get help, or reach out more seriously for advice and suggestions while you’re this relaxed even. It’s your life.
Yep it’s in the post
Thanks mate 👍👍

Well as an update it’s 00.12 and I have 30mg Dehydrocodene left to take and after all the combinations I’ve tried this is probably the best so far, feels relaxed, heady eyes, nice warm fuzzy in the stomach
👍👍

I would smoke at least 18 large joints with all that stuff

Benzo really increases addictive behaviors

Massive pill hangover this morning
Was lovely but won’t be going that far for a while
That could easily get an every night thing
Definitely toned down for the next few days

I would smoke at least 18 large joints with all that stuff

Benzo really increases addictive behaviors
When I picked up really heavy pot habits I started getting a lot of the negative side of it with whiteouts and a really sour mood even when it was okay. Felt burned out all the time. Don’t you get this way?

When I picked up really heavy pot habits I started getting a lot of the negative side of it with whiteouts and a really sour mood even when it was okay. Felt burned out all the time. Don’t you get this way?

I can feel what it does to short term memory and total wakefulness but it's no disaster in the mood department and whiteouts are rare.

Not sure how heavy my consumption is, but 18 joints was a complete fantasy and mostly a joke about benzos.