• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Console Tomb Raider Remastered

Did they actually remake it or is it just a remaster? I guess what I’m asking is it the original graphics kinda?

It's a remaster more than a remake so the levels are different etc.
Actually a cool thing with the graphics, you can (by pressing the "+" button if you're on switch) switch between updated graphics and the original graphics.

The fuck did it put in there

I was wrong about "remake", it IS a remake with the same levels. There's an "Unfinished Business" option above "New Game" when you first start. It's a separate thing, I think you do as an epilogue or something. I *started* with it by mistake initially which is why I thought the levels were different. I'm really enjoying playing the game, though and the nostalgia is *strong*. Definitely recommend it for her is she likes the games.

I worked at Core Design for over a decade - part of the code in the Sony PSX and Sega Saturn versions was mine. Almost all of the code in the two Gameboy Color versions is mine,

We had some space left on the ROM to in the first TR CGB game is an entire set of hidden credits.

On the title screen hit A,B, down, left (or up, left - I forget) at the same time - first person you see is me.

I worked at Core Design for over a decade - part of the code in the Sony PSX and Sega Saturn versions was mine. Almost all of the code in the two Gameboy Color versions is mine,

We had some space left on the ROM to in the first TR CGB game is an entire set of hidden credits.

On the title screen hit A,B, down, left (or up, left - I forget) at the same time - first person you see is me.

I no longer have the OG PlayStation Tomb Raider games from the 90s, I'll try this on Tomb Raider Remastered, though, and see if it still works!

The hidden titles was only on the first Color Gameboy version - I'm curious to see if it works.

Mostly I never put my name on stuff. In retrospect it's meant their is a lot I cannot prove but at the time, all the people whose opinion mattered to me KNEW.