• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Tolerance questions and am I salvageable ?

Sweatergodd

Greenlighter
I’ve been taking pretty much any pill since I was young about 14 and I’m currently 24 with a heavy opiate addition.
Recently in the past years I was addicted to fentanyl doing anywhere from 20-50 pressed pills a day and got off that and went to a doctor now have a smorgasbord of pills.
Roughly my days go as follows
Wake up
By 8am I’ve taken 20mg of oxy, 60 mg of morphine and fircocet w/ barbiturates w/ caffeine w/ codiene and apap (50mg,30mg,30mg,325mg)
By lunch (noon) I’ve already indulged in 2 more perc 10’s 2 more morphine 30’s and another fircocet by dinner I’ve probabaly already racked up taking 7 oxy 10’s and over 180MG of morphine along with 150mg of codiene by then also and then night time hits and I do about 3-5 more oxys (oh I snort these oxys btw) I take the others orally
And then I repeat the day
(All of this is RXd by a doctor to me I’m just sick of taking it all)

I want to get clean I want to stop feeling like shit all the time. I’ve tried suboxone and it didn’t do much for me so what would my steps be ? Am I savable or do I have to stay on opioids my whole life because my body only knows how to live with them will I ever be able to get clean?
Thank you for ur help and consideration

Also I’m wondering is my tolerance just super high or is that normal for someone to take 180mg of morphine 70+mg of oxy and over 150mg of codiene I should also mention the only APAP is in the fircocet I’m prescribed roxys not oxys.

I’ve been taking pretty much any pill since I was young about 14 and I’m currently 24 with a heavy opiate addition.
Recently in the past years I was addicted to fentanyl doing anywhere from 20-50 pressed pills a day and got off that and went to a doctor now have a smorgasbord of pills.
Roughly my days go as follows
Wake up
By 8am I’ve taken 20mg of oxy, 60 mg of morphine and fircocet w/ barbiturates w/ caffeine w/ codiene and apap (50mg,30mg,30mg,325mg)
By lunch (noon) I’ve already indulged in 2 more perc 10’s 2 more morphine 30’s and another fircocet by dinner I’ve probabaly already racked up taking 7 oxy 10’s and over 180MG of morphine along with 150mg of codiene by then also and then night time hits and I do about 3-5 more oxys (oh I snort these oxys btw) I take the others orally
And then I repeat the day
(All of this is RXd by a doctor to me I’m just sick of taking it all)

I want to get clean I want to stop feeling like shit all the time. I’ve tried suboxone and it didn’t do much for me so what would my steps be ? Am I savable or do I have to stay on opioids my whole life because my body only knows how to live with them will I ever be able to get clean?
Idk about the rest, but you're definitely gonna want to stop snorting that many of them because you're gonna end up with damaged lungs from the powder (talcum or whatever binders) that will never leave your lungs. It will cause serious damage for sure. Just eat them if you're gonna keep taking that many

Of course you can salvage yourself but you gotta be ready to quit. Subs aren't supposed to get you high.

I was around your age when I used subs to get off heroin.

yes you can absolutely work your way out, but you need to establish a minimum daily dose, and take tapering seriously. I would do one drug at a time -- probably the barbs first, then work on tapering the opioids, and yeah, snorting that many pills is not a good idea, if you do, make sure and wet your nose and snort very gently so it does not go into the lungs. this thread actually reminds ME ive been snorting too many pills and need to work back to oral admin as well.

Holy crapola dude..yea you might try subs again and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone but your on a lotta different opiates and the danger is there.