• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Toilet Etiquette: An Important and Timely Discussion

Here's another strange phenonmenon: girls who like to watch each other pee.

Now I don't have any aversion to girly bits, and I'm pretty close to my girlfriends, but hey: even I have boundaries.

And yet several times, I've had a girlfriend grab me by the arm, drag me into the cubicle with her, and then promptly drop her dacks to have a tinkle all the while continuing the conversation like nothing is amiss.

I'll admit it's a little flattering - hey, you are comfy with me to that extent, that's um, cool I guess :D.... but er, a little disconcerting all the same.

Then you're faced with the dilemma: do you reciprocate? And what if, while doing so, and only centimeters from your intimate girl-buddy, you suddenly have to do number 2? These things should never be an issue if she'd just stayed on the right side of the toilet door :\

Raz.. u crack me up...

Meanwhile my only dilemmer is... quiet toilets.

I hate other ppl hearing me pee or poop whichever it shall be.... it really really shits me.

I hate leaving the cubicle with someone outside washing their hands cause i feel as if they gonna look at me like.. " errr that was u making all that noise " =D

I think ALL LOOS should have some tunes going on....

As for pee'in in front ppl... meh my best friend and i used to do that mainly when we were being trash bags out on the town.. id turn around and she'd pee and vise versa.. nothing major going on there.... cant even hear the trickle cause usually the club music was pumping. ;)

Ive shared cubicle space with my darling other half too... same deal, off ma chops at a rave.. i couldnt care its him.. even in NON off ma chops situations.... sees me AT MY WORST... frequently... god damn he should have to put up with my peeing noise as i have to suffer his snoring one :)

Thats all i have to say on this matter.... next?

What about when you are using the toilet at work and a colleague won't wait for you finish what you are doing and holds the exterior door open while asking you a question?

What the hell is so important that it can't wait until i have finished???

This is something that really causes me to start yelling. I believe in the 5 minute rule... if i've been to the toilet (number 2's) you must wait 5 minutes for me to gather my composure before coming into my office and ask me a question.

QUIET LOOS: my workbuddy and I when going to the loo during our lunch breaks would break the uncomfy silence by playing tunes with our wee. Im not sure if anyone else came into the cubicles while we did this....

Originally posted by Strawberry_lovemuffin
And yet several times, I've had a girlfriend grab me by the arm, drag me into the cubicle with her, and then promptly drop her dacks to have a tinkle all the while continuing the conversation like nothing is amiss.
This has happened to me on more than one occasion, all to one of my female friends. I have no problems with it at all. I would go as far as to say i do quite enjoy it, in a kinky kinda way.

Originally posted by zephyr
1) Squat- no touching the seat under any circumstance if it is not my own toilet.
Yeah, i used to be all scared of the seat too, but toilet seat don't scare me anymore. I just make sure it's clean with no piss on it, then make myself at home on it.

toilettate2.jpg
doubletoilet.jpg

WHICH WOULD YOU PREFER? =D

Neither
I like to have something to read....ANYTHING to take my mind off it.

Originally posted by UnSquare
Yeah, like, how does it somehow become suddenly
acceptable for 7 guys who wouldn't be seen dead
near a dick other than their own,
to pile into a ceramic room,
stand in a row,
all with their penises out
grab hold
an face forward.

I've always found this cultural abnormality/peculiarity fascinatingly perplexin'.

When can I walk the streets naked?

i was going to say pretty much the same thing in regards to urinals- it's always been something that's really puzzled me.

Originally posted by Strawberry_lovemuffin
Here's another strange phenonmenon: girls who like to watch each other pee.

Now I don't have any aversion to girly bits, and I'm pretty close to my girlfriends, but hey: even I have boundaries.

I'll admit it's a little flattering - hey, you are comfy with me to that extent, that's um, cool I guess :D.... but er, a little disconcerting all the same.

Then you're faced with the dilemma: do you reciprocate? And what if, while doing so, and only centimeters from your intimate girl-buddy, you suddenly have to do number 2? These things should never be an issue if she'd just stayed on the right side of the toilet door :\

yeah, i kinda agree, i have this friend of mine that does the same thing, just grabs me by the hand and drags me into the cubical with her... to an extent i have no problem with it depending on how drunk i am and how badly i need to pee when there aren't any other cubicals free, but what's been making it a little disconcerting recently is that she's done it when we both need to pee but there is more than one cubical available. it's just a little, eh?

another thing that me and my girlfriends have been doing for ages is using the toilets as a retreat inorder to update eachother on what the deal is with certain guys that we've been talking too outside in the club or pub or wherever we may be. other than that i'm usually an in and out sort of person when it comes to using toilets. AND i totally agree that everyone should always clean their own dribble off the seat if they've made any. ALWAYS.

oh, and this one goes out to the designers... when i was overseas i had to pee really badly so i found the closest public toilet available BUT the toilet door was made up of semi frosted glass that you could pretty much see everything through. notably it wasn't quite as bad as the one pictured above, but still it was one of my most awkward toilet experiences ever- seriously not cool :|

ps. bit off topic but does anybody else have a paranoia that they're gonna get locked inside a toilet cubical? everytime i use a cubical and i go to unlock it i freak out a little that i won't be able to get out... i think it's because of all those dodge, semi broken locks that have given me troubles in the past that it happens...

All This Time I Thought TV Was Lying. But TV Doesn't Lie. So I Was Sad & Confused.

drEaMtiMe*@# said:
another thing that me and my girlfriends have been doing for ages is using the toilets as a retreat inorder to update eachother on what the deal is with certain guys that we've been talking too outside in the club or pub or wherever we may be

Nooooooooooooooo?!?

;)

^ dreamtime speaks the truth bro. The ladies toilets is the fountain of all girly gossip-swapping, a site for much phoning of people on mobiles, lipstick touching up, cocaine snorting, pillowfights in wet t-shirts, and various other things you boys will never discover ;)

^ totally.
i hate going to the toilet in a public restroom without being involved in a wet t-shirt pillow fight.

it's quite true though. when you're out with friends, the little girl's room tends to become the base of operations for the night. depending on your group this often leads to lesbian orgies too.

Full / Half FLush......who does it

Great discussion!

Who properly uses the half flush for a number 1 and a full flush for a number 2!

I know I do, I guess its just a habit.

I want to share urinal storey that happened to me on a Sunday Sesh 3 weeks ago, was in the urinals with about 7 guys and this guy was having zip problems ( I assume ) and his sunnies fell from his head into the urinal – and all us 6 guys just kept pissing whilst the pee flows down past his sunnies. HEHEH this guy had no idea what to do, I mean they looked very expensive. He walked straight out, however a while later they were gone. Could have never thought of a weird predicament.

doubletoilet.jpg

Ha! A friend built an ensuite but couldn't decide about where to locate the toilet, and of the two different types of toilet he had, he also couldn't make up his mind which one would look best. When I returned the next day he'd fitted both of them side by side =D

When I asked him why, he replied "Well you often want to go when someone else want's to go.... I had to ask :\

At least he positioned them with slightly more distance between them than the twisted example shown here. Of course, the one in the photo could be intended for a man with three buttocks ;)

Monty Python

as for the peeing in front of one another thing, me and my girlfriends share cubicles when we are quite drunk/wasted and we have gone in there for "other" drug-related purposes and then decided we may as well pee while we are there. but its really no big deal to me. same with the s/o thing. we can still carry on a conversation whilst the other one is in the bathroom, i dont see it as a "big" thing.

and as for people that pee/crap on the floor...it is just disgusting and gross.

i also HATE people who come straight out of the toilet and dont wash their hands, then exit out of the door that i will have to touch after washing my hands. sort of defeats the purpose since im getting someone else gross germs anyway.

What i hate is after washing my hands i have to pull the door open using the grubby door handle which almost defeats the whole purpose.

What really shits me though is that because I work in IT, people start asking me a question about their PC when i'm at the uninal. WTF? I'm taking a piss for fucks sake. Last week i was washing my hands and this new guy that's started walks straight from the urinal past the wash basins to the door, but stops off and asks me a question on the way. All i can think about is how not only did he not wash his hands, but he was so blatantly ignorant about it. Then later on i'm around at his desk tryign to sort out his problem and i refused to touch his mouse....eww.

sierra said:
^ totally.
i hate going to the toilet in a public restroom without being involved in a wet t-shirt pillow fight.

it's quite true though. when you're out with friends, the little girl's room tends to become the base of operations for the night. depending on your group this often leads to lesbian orgies too.

Some of you may have seen the Cameron Diaz/Christina Applegate film The Sweetest Thing. There's a scene where the girls are in the bathroom when some of the strangers start admiring one character's fake breasts. It ends with most of the bathroom poking and prodding at said breasts.

Several weeks after I saw that film I was out with some friends. We were standing in the bathroom when this girl walked in with a dress pretty much v-neck down to the waist, barely holding in a pair of perfectly rounded large size breasts. After she noticed everyone staring, she started talking about how she'd just had a boob job paid for by her boyfriend. Then she asks if we want to look at the scars. It ended up being about six of us standing around touching this girls boobs.

True story boys... it does happen =D

I intensely dislike public toilets in general. So much so, that if i'm out, i'll carry a pocket packet of disinfectant wipes and will wipe the toilet seat before I sit down, because i also intensely dislike the whole "trying to hover over the toilet to pee" thing.

Donny Don't: I also get the shits (par the pun) when i have to grab the door handle after washing my hands. If it's a case of pushing the door to get out, i'll use my elbow. If it's a pull situation, i'll use a bit of toilet paper to open it.

Yeah, i know, i'm a freak ;)

A gross airport story: A friend had a stopover in Bangkok during a holiday, and as they were going along a travelator, they noticed that people were trying to avoid something on it. When they moved forward a little, they saw that someone had dropped a huge Mr Whippy-type poo on the travelator. ewww.8o

I had an interesting experience today in a public toilet (yeesh that's a bad way to start a story!).

Twas in the physics toilets at melbourne uni. The 2 cubicles in there have a strange construction, whreby the dividing wall between the two is only at about my chin height. whilst the outside cubicle walls ar to the ceiling.

So I walked into the cubicle
and then someone walked into the cuibicle next door.
I was already kinda freaked out cos these toilets are a beat and I'm not really into that.
So I was quite nervous by the presence of this guy.
But anyway, he walked into the cubicle next to mine, just after i walked into mine.

And we made eye contact over the ridiculuosly low cubicle wall.

I can think of nowt more awkward. I tried to break the awkwardity by exclaiming 'it's a bit weird isn't it'.
But this merely made things worse. For now I had acknowleged him, as a person.

So taking a crap was most awkward again, as it was much harder for either of us to pretend the other wasn't there. I think both were very careful not to make any embarassing noises. I know I was. And I hightailed it out of there.

The worst toilet etiquette that I have observed was in Asia. Some of the toilets were pretty bad with most 'urinals' being just a wall with a bit of a gutter. Anyway a few times while having a piss at these urinals a local would come in and instead of doing the right thing by standing at the other end of the wall, would stand right next to me. On a few occasions, I got guys who would just openly stare at my genitals while they had a piss. I just felt like screaming 'this is my personal space now get out. And stop looking at my dick!'. But I usually just sort of half turned away and subtly tried to move away.

People pissing in gutters on the street and on the beach was pretty average. I was a bit surprised on a few long bus trips when we pulled over for toilet stops and everyone just got off the bus and pissed right next to it. Including the women. Got to hate squat toilets as well which were especially terrible on trains.

All part of the fun! Apparently.

One club near me seemed to encourage loitering in the toilet by putting a big couch in the female toilet. I think it got thrown up on a few times and removed though. Couches are not for toilets!