Today I Am Thankful For... Ver. 4 Infinite Chances in an Amazing World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, indeed. When I look backwards I can see how far I´ve gone. It´s been quite insightful as well.

Thankful for the good sleep i have had for the past two days

my lazy, snoring cats inspiring me to lie around in my nightgown all day.=D

I know the feeling. With my dog though - it´s the opposite. He´s always so active.

I´m thankful for my sobriety, to my doctor. Although I feel blue rather frequently - this week has been a real treat.

I'm also thankful to my wife and children and how we're adapting well living far away from our relatives.

Last edited:
^ nice!

I´m thankful for being here. Some days betters than others. A life changing routine.
The inspirational past year, the decisions I have made.
I still remember NSA´s advice a long time ago for me to check my hormones. That visit to the doctor changed my world.
Some fine people I´ve met in BL. :)

One more day!

I'm thankful for my mother(ESPECIALLY MY MOTHER) and father, because they're getting pretty old, and the thought of them passing away scares me and even though my brother and I don't get along too well, I wish him well, since he's got a family and all. I want to treat my parents well before they leave and also thankful for Bluelight ,because I have never overdosed on any opiate addiction, have gained vast knowledge on pharmacology, and has gave me a much more understanding of what goes on in life. The community is smart and well educated. The things I've learned shocked even college professors and I only know the basics. I love you guys for all the knowledge that I've learned.

Despite me relapsing on meth and heroin, I'm thankful for a good life, because I know I have a good life without it and I believe in myself that I will get rid of this dependency for the sake of a healthier lifestyle.

My opiate dealer, I'm actually thankful for, because he's a good guy and has a young lively daughter, but been addicted to opiates for more than 6 years. He's never stole or ever neglected his daughter's needs. I'm only saying this because after not seeing him for 3 years, I was afraid that he passed away.

He tells me he is going to go to Colorado with his ex-wife and daughter to live a clean life and to get away from the hustling and the sickness that his opiates use have gave him. He's always looked sickly and I hope things work out for him and hopefully, I'll get to see him sober for the first time in my life.

Also, my best friend Jason. The only guy I can talk to for hours just rambling. His life is a bit of a wreck, IVing meth, neglecting his room and his dog's hygiene. His whole apartment is filled with fleas and I would have to wear DEET on my legs to prevent getting bitten several times. I just hope he makes it out of that state he's been in for 5 years, as I've known him since 2004.

It all seemed so simple when we were younger, but as our friends age, it's sad to see the state of affairs that some of them are in, but one can only hope for the best.

Last edited:
All the lovely people who came out for the Dark Star Orchestra show earlier this week. Thanks for the chunk of free hash. Thanks for all the beautiful women. Thanks for the hula girls.

Thanks for whatever may happen tonight at the Victor Wooten concert.

PLUR.

Thankful for the challenges as they are making me stronger. For those who live the moment and show me it's possible. All it matters is right now.

Last edited:
^Hi erikmen. Haven't seen you in P&S much of late... Drop in :)

Today I am thankful for the existence of music. It just seems to be flowing well and complimenting my mood. Sometimes I find music to be overwhelming and can't listen- this makes me sad. I feel really blocked over when that happens. It feels good when it works. Its a simple thing that can be immensely meaningful. :)

^Thanks Willow! :)

It´s really incredible how music is everywhere and how it affects us all.

I´m grateful for these past weeks when I started to wake up in a better mood.
Simply feeling well to be awaken and looking forward to small things like having a long breakfast, enjoying the day. :)

Last edited:
Music, the cycle of life, and the ray of hope that is my new job. I'm happier now than I have been in years, and I never would have believed it even a month ago.

Thankful for my family I am so lucky to have a mother, father and brother who love me and care about me every single day!

Status
Not open for further replies.