Today I Am Thankful For... Ver. 4 Infinite Chances in an Amazing World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grateful for Medical insurance. It can save you but it's more and more expensive as we age. Back in the 90's, a sleepover in the hospital costed me 2 400 US. Fortunately my scholarship program paid a fine percentage of that.
But I still pay monthly fees for my family and that is increasing fast.

Last edited:
Thankful for my recovery. No matter what I have to do to get though the day.

Triggering a vacuum metastability event, but one that does the opposite of the kind physicists in this universe predict will happen. And everyone will be happy over it, a perfect world is coming!

Keeping on with my sobriety! Wishing to go further. Resisting all frustrations. Becoming stronger although far away from enough. Will get there!!

thankful to have a place to live, friends that support and help me better myself, thankful for my parents health insurance keeping me out of massive debt, thankful to get my old job back, thankful for my health.

My family, all of them, especially the ones I know, including the ones I have temporarily forgotten.
And my own life, which is getting better and better and will soon be absolutely wonderful!

My family, all of them, especially the ones I know, including the ones I have temporarily forgotten.
And my own life, which is getting better and better and will soon be absolutely wonderful!

I´m also thankful for this I guess I can´t see the absolute wonderful in my life yet. But I´m hopeful I will soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.