Today I am thankful for... ver. 2: thankful for all the darksiders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankful for all the support I have been getting from friends, sweet ecuadorians who put up so patiently with my miserable Spanish and this poem sent to me by a friend that understands my journey here is not about sightseeing only:

To Know the Dark

To go in the dark with a light is
to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark.
Go without sight, and find that the dark, too,
blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.

I am thankful for my intelligence.

Thankful for a sense of when to be cautious.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thankful to start the new fall season with my beautiful boyfriend at our favorite place seeing a Phish show. And I'm so thankful that we were able to do the work to be clean, and enjoy our anniversary week together in a beautiful place. If we were high it wouldn't have cleared the space for the magical things that happened. And it was the first weekend I can remember where I didn't even think about junk, and I was so happy. And now I know that's possible. And I hadn't known that before this weekend. I'm definitely still scared shitless. But I'm thankful that he has been a good role model, support structure and lover. And has put up with me slamming dope while he's in rehab. He's so patient. I've got a lot of energy I didn't have before this weekend. And I hope to go further than I've been before. Just putting (as he says) One Suboxone in front of another.

And I'm thankful for this space to express that and for lack of judgement from you people who understand too!

thankful for the fucking toast I just ate
shit, it tastes so good when youre hungry

Thankful for when I recognize people's self made shitstorms.

Also thankful for when ad lib merges my posts.

❤ Ad Lib ❤

I am thankful that I found this place.

Thankful for having the sort of life I never thought imaginable.

That this week, I feel....well again.

I am thankful that I found this place.

Thankful for having the sort of life I never thought imaginable.

That this week, I feel....well again.

<3 <3 <3

------
I am thankful for strawberries. They are delicious.

Last edited:
Love getting into bed with clean sheets! :)

Have to agree with you, so nice getting into a nice clean fresh bed at night.
Today I'm thankful that it is the weekend and I have the company of my best friend until Monday.

I am thankful for the weekends so I can catch up on sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.