• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

tobala

Fuck! I can't believe this!! :( Fatal overdose? I thought he was a nurse? There's a good chance this was an intentional suicide assuming he was a nurse like he told me... RN's like he said he was know quite a bit about drugs and drug interactions, safe/lethal doses, etc. He seemed like a good guy. I never would have figured he had too much on his plate, but then again I guess you never know what people are going through with their real lives by talking to them on here.

RIP tobala. I hope you have found a better place than this cruel world. Bluelight will miss you. :(

I didn't know him, but it is very very sad to hear about a loss like this, makes you take a step back and think twice about some decisions you make yourself.

Rest in peace dude, no doubt you will be sorely missed by many people.

x

Also makes me sad when I log in and see black instead of blue.
RIP Tobala

I echo Mariposa and n3o's eloquent posts. This is such a tragic, and shocking loss.. but I guess we are rarely prepared for death.

I hope he knows just how much he is missed. :( <3<3<3

i have not been online for awhile... but once i saw bl black i figured something had happened... tobala will be missed..

wow, this is sad. I was wondering why everyone was using tobala's avatar. I saw the avatar in a post and was excited to read the response, because I thought it was his. He was one of my favorites.

RIP Tobala...you had some of the best posts and funny personalities on this forum.