Site Feedback To the staff:

poppyplanet

Bluelighter
I hope I am in the appropriate forum for this thread. Well, anyway, I simply wanted to send a huge thank you out to the moderators of the 'Other Drugs' forum. To put it bluntly, I just got done viewing a handful of the posts and post responses in the Other Drugs forum and alot of it was turning into immature jargon, even bordering a dangerous aspect. But the moderators there quickly fixed the situation with straight forward, experienced advice and answers. Thank you, because without an over-sight of these boards, I saw today how potentially quick these posts can get out of hand. So, to sum it up, I ultimately wanted to thank the moderators of the Other Drugs forum for keeping the sanity and maturity.

p.s. I should also state that I'm a proud member of this site and will be for the rest of my life. You guys are doing a great service for all of us.

Thanks a lot, we are proud of the job our team does, keeping OD in check. It's a tough forum to moderate but I feel like our team is fantastic. :)

Thankyou for the kind words, poppyplanet. The contributions from many of the OD regulars are hugely valuable and informed as well. They deserve all the praise they can get.

It's a real privilege to be working with some of the greatest folk on bluelight :D

Last edited:
Thank you, poppyplanet. Reading this made my day this morning. It is a damn good feeling seeing positive feedback. I appreciate it, as I'm sure the entire team does.

OD has an awesome team, and I am seriously thankful to be a part of it.

I agree with JSPete that many of the OD regulars (and their collective cache of knowledge) certainly deserve some praise as well.