• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

To Sub or not to Sub

LacerateRaindrop

Greenlighter
Im not sure where to post this but I need help...

I recently relapsed after getting off of alcohol and subutex (I was on for 6 years) I had 1 1/2 yrs clean and then started an implant dental restoration that has still not been completed but with the extractions, the implant surgery I was given pain pills and even though I was working a very tight AA program and told my sponsor about the pain pills, I still ended up relapsing and calling my old drug dealer. I think it's been like 4 mos that ive been trying to hide my relapse and I think my daily dose was around 90mg of pure oxycodone give or take 10mg depending how much money i had. I just bought 20 (30mg) on Saturday and was out by Wednesday Night, my dd said she couldnt get anymore for awhile and I can no longer hide this because I am really screwed financially. My SO is clean over 4 years and he also works a tight program so if he found out I was using I am sure he would leave me.....ugh My question is this. Wed evening I took around 8mg, I had some crumbs Thur, got a Tramadol RX from the dentist Thur morning. Ive been taking Lope since Wed night and Buspar, I dont have a lot of w/d I take nyquil at night and have managed to sleep through a lot of this unless I'm at work (where I am now) my friend can get me 2 8mg Subutex, my question is should I go on the Sub tomorrow? or will that make everything worse? will tomorrow be a bad day since it's the 3rd day? NEED SOME REAL EXPERIENCE HERE! Please, I have been an opiate user for a very long time and this wd seems bogus but I know the oxy's half life is so small compared to Sub (whos wd is horrendous) that could i be almost out of the woods by God's grace? The cravings are killing me....and I'm in a major fog but able to function. God help me I forgot to add that I will be out of the tramadol by tomorrow as I've been taking like 200mg since I got the script yesterday morning and there were only 20 50mg, they do have a refill but I highly doubt I'd be able to get them refilled within a few days.

Have you looked into kratom ? It should be more than enough to hold you thru .... Honestly .....
Try to find it powdered , and take 4-5g. And see how it does for you , you'd be sooo better off than taking sub. - I had ( and still do somewhere ) a cpl. Sub for when I was right where you are now , but tried kratom and was amazed , read up on it around here and hit up google or ? And find a local shop and give it a shot - I know it was my ticket out

I think today in my state (FL) its been banned as of 9/30, so I doubt Id be able to find it? Also, wouldnt that be harder to hide? Wouldnt I look stoned or act different? Funny how I'll throw any pill in my system from Big Pharm but I am leery to take these weird powdered stuff for fear I might be on the news eating someone's face off?? egadds...

No , it's very mild - it only " stones " you if you take lots , 4/5g and you'll be less noticeable than on a pill or 2 .....
The whole USA is getting cut off , possibly today or they could wait due to the uproar it's caused - but you can deff get it today at least ......
It's a relative of coffee , Been used for thousands of years ..... Or I wouldn't of tried it , just a crushed/powdered up leaf -