• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

To stoners/ex-stoners-how long did it take u to feel more normal after quitting?

I quit about a month ago after heavy use at least twice a day for 2 years, and i feel WAY better than I used to, less depressed, less memory loss and better sleeping patterns. After taking a break ( I dont plan to smoke again for a long time ) it feels really good to be yourself again, insteaed of being "duhhhhhhhh" 24/7 :D

-Fil- said:
I quit about a month ago after heavy use at least twice a day for 2 years, and i feel WAY better than I used to, less depressed, less memory loss and better sleeping patterns. After taking a break ( I dont plan to smoke again for a long time ) it feels really good to be yourself again, insteaed of being "duhhhhhhhh" 24/7 :D
amen to that...sbeen ony a week for me and i'm feeling better already.,... i c,an't imagn what it will be like in a month

i find it VERY EASY to just take that toke everyday, or many times weekly....but ALMOST Just as easy for me (luckily) when i say, OK its time for BREAK - I just erase the thought that pot even exists. I even have it in my house, and i dont even have the temptation to look at it. When a new semester of study starts, i make myself quit to clear my head for retaining info, because i know i work better without having my brain fogged with THC. its been 1 full week since my last toke, i will probably go another full week, then i will take a few hits of the haze on a weekend, then no more bud for another couple of weeks. I like the way that method works....then at the end of the semester, if my goals are achieved (3.5gpa+) then its time to get retarded again. :p

I started smoking daily in High School, quit shourtly after college..rughly 6 years of pretty constant use.. 3 days of actualy withdrawl symptoms.. very mild but no so much that they could be ignored.. took about 3 months I would guess to get my short term back.

A: The word 'quit' is the worst word ever.
B: I've haven't quit smoking since I began. Probably never will. I've taken breaks and have gone for periods without doing it...usually took me about 3 weeks to get back to normal.

but im just a harmless newbie who likes his bud. PLUR

%) %) Cool Cool mah bruvva?