• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

To chicago pizza lovers: who makes the best chicago pizza?

Sure, I'll try it. But I don't know how I can make the point of this thread any clearer... I am talking about "chicago style deep dish pizza" my favorite food is crab legs, but I'm not about to talk about it here... it's not the topic.

I've lived in Chicago all my life and sampled many pies and I must say Lou Malnati's is orgasmic.

Last edited:
Are you thinking about posting Giordanos? Then you should kill yourself for having bad taste.

I enjoy them all except for Giordanos.

Seasonal Ultra Jumbo Crab Legs from Joes were like either 50 or $75 and they made me shit my pants- literally food poisoning.

Dude chinns literally has MSG salt shakers on the tables, and when I ate there last time I pulled a big worm (1" long, coiled up) out of my halibut fliet.

I was with my girlfriend's family on her parent's anniversary.. her dad and I ordered the same thing and they all wanted to see what I was poking at that made my face drop. I'm not a picky eater either, I've eaten french fries dropped on the L without consequence.

But I guess I'm more of a scallop guy and fuckin gibsons of all places had the best afaik.

They're almost as good as my threadshitting ability =D

I've lived in Chicago all my life and sampled many pies and I must say Lou Malnati's is orgasmic.

Lou's has better quality cheese and toppings than the other big names, but their crust is still bland despite the grease.

A single heaping slice of deep dish is only $3.00 too....which is less expensive than some lame ass New York style places charge for their flimsy pieces.

WTF? A slice for $3? and thats Cheap??

Anyways, I aint got all that much to add cuz im a east coast girl and I cant stand that deep dish shit. Pizza should have a nice thin crispy crust and you should be able to fold it in half and it should take 2 paper plates next to each other to hold it cuz the slice is nice and big. I could never get into that thick doughy crust type of shit but I guess thats just my regional prefrence bein from NJ and having the best pie available to me at all times. ;) A slice around here is $1.50 n thats the way I like it. The 2 slice and a soda combo for tree fitty (lol..sorry anytime sometin is 3.50 i always think of that southpark episode with the loch ness monster needin "about tree fitty") anyways tho that combo is always a good look. fuck payin 3 bucks for a big ol slab of dough. I guess i am kinda hatin but with all the pickyness in here it seems like a whole lotta hateration for anything that aint "THE" chicago pie.

Also I am really curious about this chain thing. Youre tellin me that these are chains that yall go and they got the best pie? I dont kno I guess shit is just different out here, but I really aint never had good pizza from a chain. to me, a chain means Ima pass it on by. I hate when ppl from out of state come here and be like lets go get some pizza. And then they go to pizza hut or some shit. and they actually think that is GOOD pizza! I just dont get it. Its like they never been exposed to wat pizza is actually suppsoed to taste like so they get all over the dick of some shitty chain that dont even begin to do it justice.

So either yall got some chains that are like super amazing, or you missin out. To me, there aint nothing like a small independent family owned hole-in-the-wall pizza joint in NY/NJ. in my experience they always got the best pie at the best prices. if they manufacture pizza and put it in boxes and sell it all over the country, i really dont consider that to be "Authentic ____-style pizza" but thats just me. somebody fill me in on wat im missin?

^there are chains, but exclusive to the chicago land area. Def not talking about pizza hut.

Ok I don't care if your town has an "old chicago" in it or anything of the sort, if you haven't been to chicago and had the good stuff, you can't comment.

I grew up in chicago and recently moved to denver, and I have to say the thing I miss most, and have been plaguing my thoughts with is the food, specifically THE ZAAA. So I want to get a poll going on who makes the best best chicago pizza. I know there are more than the big three but I'm just gunna start out with:

Lou Malnati's
Gino's east
Giordano's

I heard the Chi-Town deep dish was something amazing. I am craving to try some right now!!!!!!

WTF? A slice for $3? and thats Cheap??

Anyways, I aint got all that much to add cuz im a east coast girl and I cant stand that deep dish shit. Pizza should have a nice thin crispy crust and you should be able to fold it in half and it should take 2 paper plates next to each other to hold it cuz the slice is nice and big. I could never get into that thick doughy crust type

New York pizza is street pizza. Convenience food for people in a hurry.

Chicago pizza is dinner pizza...for people who like to take their time and enjoy something good.

It's like comparing fish sticks to a whole blackened flounder.

If you want something to fold...eat tacos