• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Tmrw i will start a stimulant binge to fix my life

bladeedraingang

Greenlighter
Joined
Aug 5, 2026
Messages
16
Ive got 90mg of vyvanse left which i haven't touched in about 2 weeks, lately my life has been going to shit and im not able to get any of my university work done or even apply for jobs + im going through minor benzo withdrawal. After i take my 90mg vyvanse tmrw morning ill refill my script and probably redose 30mg at 6pm (no sleep for me haha), im looking forward to how much work ill get done!
 
@bladeedraingang I've been following your posts on here the past couple of months

you're taking pregabalin, xanax, soma, vyvanse, clonazepam, and temazepam EDIT: add tapentadol relapse to the list

im going through minor benzo withdrawal.
I'd encourage you to consider this in a bit more detail, that fact you're experiencing withdrawal might need to be managed in a more structured way e.g. a taper and potentially alternative things to help depending on your withdrawal symptoms and underlying drivers, and yes that could be pregab, but other things might be more appropriate.

Would suggest you share a bit more detail on the amounts of benzos you're taking, for how long, any medical drivers, and if you have any negative effects you're trying to manage - sleep, anxiety, stress etc.

People will then be able to give you some honest, impartial, and non-judgmental advice to help you get back on track - it sounds like you want to make positive changes, there's plenty of people on here who can help if you want/need it.

I have been in the same place you are, though I was taking an even larger range of drugs (and I still do), though the frequency and amount I take have both reduced significantly.

if you haven't already I'd encourage you to take a look at my thread on poly drug use, where I go through my own personal journey of poly drug abuse, this post gives some info on what's happening to your body and some strategies to reduce your usage.

Happy to talk to you about things in more detail if you're willing to share your story.

 
Last edited:
His taking this daily?
How does the OP even stand up let alone live a life?
I don't know, I'm just patching together his posts, that's just what he's using, not sure how frequently and what dosage, but he's talked about doing 6mg of clonazepam which is a pretty fuck high dose, equivalent to 120mg of Diazepam...

actually he also posted about a relapse on his tapentadol habit too, so add that into the mix.

worrying trend which is why I'm a bit concerned :heart3:

It takes more than a couple days to create a stable life so i'd consider trying to do a lower more consistent dose.
good advice
 
but he's talked about doing 6mg of clonazepam which is a pretty fuck high dose, equivalent to 120mg of Diazepam...
120mg of Blues would kill me, like a full on overdose that would put me 6 feet deep in a Coffin.
YMMV I guess folks.
tapentadol
is a prescription-only central nervous system opioid analgesic used to manage moderate to severe acute or chronic pain when other treatments are not sufficient.
Treats short-term acute pain and long-term chronic or neuropathic pain (such as diabetic peripheral neuropathy)

Jesus Wept.
 
@bladeedraingang I've been following your posts on here the past couple of months

you're taking pregabalin, xanax, soma, vyvanse, clonazepam, and temazepam EDIT: add tapentadol relapse to the list


I'd encourage you to consider this in a bit more detail, that fact you're experiencing withdrawal might need to be managed in a more structured way e.g. a taper and potentially alternative things to help depending on your withdrawal symptoms and underlying drivers, and yes that could be pregab, but other things might be more appropriate.

Would suggest you share a bit more detail on the amounts of benzos you're taking, for how long, any medical drivers, and if you have any negative effects you're trying to manage - sleep, anxiety, stress etc.

People will then be able to give you some honest, impartial, and non-judgmental advice to help you get back on track - it sounds like you want to make positive changes, there's plenty of people on here who can help if you want/need it.

I have been in the same place you are, though I was taking an even larger range of drugs (and I still do), though the frequency and amount I take have both reduced significantly.

if you haven't already I'd encourage you to take a look at my thread on poly drug use, where I go through my own personal journey of poly drug abuse, this post gives some info on what's happening to your body and some strategies to reduce your usage.

Happy to talk to you about things in more detail if you're willing to share your story.

so ive gotten to the point in my benzo tolerance where 6mg of clonazepam doesn't really do too much, i rarely ever take soma because it sucks and i take lyrica around 2x a week, i take benzos around 4x a week. Ive put almost all my drugs in my friends dorm and only have access to 2 2mg clonazepam, lots of clonidine and zopiclone for sleep.
 
so ive gotten to the point in my benzo tolerance where 6mg of clonazepam doesn't really do too much, i rarely ever take soma because it sucks and i take lyrica around 2x a week, i take benzos around 4x a week. Ive put almost all my drugs in my friends dorm and only have access to 2 2mg clonazepam, lots of clonidine and zopiclone for sleep.
ok thanks for posting the info and being so open.

at 4x per week you're not clearing the benzos out of your system and they will will be building up in your body, depending on how long you've been taking these there could be seizure risk if you go cold turkey or reduce too quickly, and you might need to consider a managed taper to do this safely.

you're using zopiclone for sleep, not sure if you're aware but it has a cross tolerance with benzos.

my advice is that if you're serious about trying to reduce your benzo usage you might need to do this in a more structured way with the right support.

there are lots of people on here that can help advise you the best/right way to go about this.

the more info you give, the better help people can give you.

Great that you're actively doing positive things, well done. I'm keen that you do this safely as well.

I know you've already mentioned benzo withdrawal issues, sleep issues is 1 of those symptoms, I'm guessing that's why you're taking zopiclone, not sure if you have any other symptoms yet?

not sure if you've been through benzo withdrawal before but it can be hell and a hard ride, do you have a good support network around you?

have a google about the ashton taper method if you're not already aware of it.
 
ok thanks for posting the info and being so open.

at 4x per week you're not clearing the benzos out of your system and they will will be building up in your body, depending on how long you've been taking these there could be seizure risk if you go cold turkey or reduce too quickly, and you might need to consider a managed taper to do this safely.

you're using zopiclone for sleep, not sure if you're aware but it has a cross tolerance with benzos.

my advice is that if you're serious about trying to reduce your benzo usage you might need to do this in a more structured way with the right support.

there are lots of people on here that can help advise you the best/right way to go about this.

the more info you give, the better help people can give you.

Great that you're actively doing positive things, well done. I'm keen that you do this safely as well.

I know you've already mentioned benzo withdrawal issues, sleep issues is 1 of those symptoms, I'm guessing that's why you're taking zopiclone, not sure if you have any other symptoms yet?

not sure if you've been through benzo withdrawal before but it can be hell and a hard ride, do you have a good support network around you?

have a google about the ashton taper method if you're not already aware of it.
I think with the frequency of use and for how long I’ve been using I’ll just have some bad anxiety/sleep for a few days. But who knows
 
I think with the frequency of use and for how long I’ve been using I’ll just have some bad anxiety/sleep for a few days. But who knows
hopefully, though things can build quicker than you might know, and it you're getting withdrawal symptoms then things likely further on than you might realise.

if you don't mind me asking, how long have you been taking benzos for?

Not trying to stick my nose in or interfere, it's just that some of the things you've posted might be cause for concern depending on your length of service so to say - just looking out for you to make sure you're ok :heart3:
 
ok thanks for posting the info and being so open.

at 4x per week you're not clearing the benzos out of your system and they will will be building up in your body, depending on how long you've been taking these there could be seizure risk if you go cold turkey or reduce too quickly, and you might need to consider a managed taper to do this safely.

you're using zopiclone for sleep, not sure if you're aware but it has a cross tolerance with benzos.

my advice is that if you're serious about trying to reduce your benzo usage you might need to do this in a more structured way with the right support.

there are lots of people on here that can help advise you the best/right way to go about this.

the more info you give, the better help people can give you.

Great that you're actively doing positive things, well done. I'm keen that you do this safely as well.

I know you've already mentioned benzo withdrawal issues, sleep issues is 1 of those symptoms, I'm guessing that's why you're taking zopiclone, not sure if you have any other symptoms yet?

not sure if you've been through benzo withdrawal before but it can be hell and a hard ride, do you have a good support network around you?

have a google about the ashton taper method if you're not already aware of it.
cross tolerances can be tricky and crappy. it's always the devil in the details. i've been down that road a few times and it's not an easy path back to being ok without large amounts of these medications. sorry you're going through this. i would take stream's advice. it def takes longer than a few days to change your life, even a small bit. good luck!
 
hopefully, though things can build quicker than you might know, and it you're getting withdrawal symptoms then things likely further on than you might realise.

if you don't mind me asking, how long have you been taking benzos for?

Not trying to stick my nose in or interfere, it's just that some of the things you've posted might be cause for concern depending on your length of service so to say - just looking out for you to make sure you're ok :heart3:
and i've found benzos to be THE WORST wd because of the intense anxiety and panic. but i have issues with anxiety to begin with so maybe this isn't SO horrible for some poeple. i'd rather wd from any opiate over wd from benzos. the mental torment is alsmost unbearable for me.
 
i would take stream's advice. it def takes longer than a few days to change your life, even a small bit. good luck!
Thirding this sentiment. Focus on sustainable, cumulative change. This often feels agonizing in the early days, as your goals are so far away, but it is the best way to make a solid foundation for long lasting success.
 
Top