• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Timing Valium dosage to time I took oxycodone

Speed King

Bluelighter
At about 1:30am my time, I took 60 mg of Oxycodone. I want to know when I should take and what dosage I should take of Valium. I have a tolerance to both drugs. My goal is to get the peaks right and not overpower either drug. Thaks. Speed King

I don't understand why people do this. I'm all for sharing experiences in the interests of harm reduction or getting the most out of recreational use through the advice and wisdom of others and all that noise, but asking people to tell you what you can/should take when you either already know or can figure it out for yourself just as easily, if not easier than anyone else can is really just passing the responsibility of your own drug use onto other people and asking them to be partly liable for absolutely no reason.

If you have tolerance to both drugs, you've not only experimented enough to already know this, but you're the only one who possibly can know what works for you. This is like going to a restaurant and asking the waiter how you like your steak cooked.

lol this made my day.

dude take as much as u feel is necessary. you can always take more but you can never take less. just remember that rule and you'll be fine and live to get high another day.

Stay safe,
-MF4M

I learn from everyone/thing. That's how one stays wise. Anyway, I took 60mg Oxy and like 30mg of Valium. I passed out. Fucking waste. I slept good though, lol. Next time 60mg oxy(not an issue) and maybe something lighter weight like lorazepam. Maybe a dash of amphetamine so I don't pass out, lol.

Hi Speed, when using something like Valium or any benzodiazepine as a potentiator with oxy you usually don't need that much to boost the effect. Too much and it really just makes you super drowsy and ruins the effect. I remember once I took 1 mg Xanax with my usual dose of hydro and I just passed out after an hour or so. For valium I would do about 10 mg. FYI if you have a high tolerance to benzos then I probably wouldn't bother with these, you're better off with a different type of potentiator.