• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Tapering Time to pay the piper

Astrid.

Greenlighter
I've been on methadone for almost a year to get off a massive prescription addiction. Now I'm getting annoyed with the clinic bs and I don't need it anymore. It was great to get my life back on track and I respect anyone getting help. I have a small script for Valium but it's not enough to help me sleep.

So so I ordered etizolam (it's legal here ). I've been using it a day or 2 after I drop my methadone (I was at 115 im now at 80 going down 5 a week) I'm planning on using it to help off the methadone and then taper the benzo

any advice?

I'm confused. Are you tapering down your methadone or CT? Tapering down 5mg a week, you still cant sleep? That is surprising to me. I would not get into benzos man, they are famous for being the worst withdrawal known to man. Especially don't take them while you are still on the methadone. Save the etiz for when you jump off methadone completely, and only use it for the worst of the withdrawal.

LIMIT the duration of your benzo use above all else. My God - no one is kidding when they say it is one of the worst WDs.

Definitely not kidding, it can be literally deadly.