• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Time frame on IV'ing bupe

Tixit93

Greenlighter
Hello all

So i IV'd Sub for the first time earlier today, and i guess i didn't wait long enough since my last dope use (20~ hours) because i instantly felt hot, uncomfortable and other signs of precipitated withdrawal. Luckily it was fairly minor and only last about 45 minutes before i started to feel a bit better.

I'm not new to suboxone and i can tell at this point that i need to take a bit more. Its been about 4 hours, would it been worth injecting again now or has not enough/too much time passed. I've read all over and see mostly conflicting information on whether using subs intravenously is even worth it and would like to get some first hand reports on if there is any type of "rush" from this ROA or if i am just better off sniffing/sublingual.

there isnt a rush you just feel a slight opiate buzz. I always found IV suboxone to take 15 mins to start working for some unexaplainable reason

I wouldnt do more after 4 hours, would just be a waste of suboxone.

how much did you inject at once?

I was using subs for two weeks straight at about 1.5mg. I just recently went on a 5 day dope binge doing about a half gram to gram a day. The shot i took today was about 1mg. maybe a little less. I'd like to try it again but if there's absolutely no recreational benefits to shooting it i wont. Shooting it just helps me get my "shot fix".

you dont have to use as much to get the same effects when you IV but at the same time it can't be good for your veins to shoot that gook into them every day

I mean, just look at it in the barrel. now picture that running through your veins

Ive done it, but I can't say I did it for the effects. same reason you shot it, just something to do

I think you're going to end up chasing what isnt there. Bupe last a very long time. When I IV'd bupe recreationally I'd IV 2mg every 6-8 hours. Bupe seems to have this thing where doing more wont increase the effects as much, its designed to last long and not be "euphoric" (though it is somewhat). Eventually I stopped IVing bupe and started snorting it. I wouldn't get AS high but fairly high for a longer period of time as compared to IV.

I think you're going to end up chasing what isnt there. Bupe last a very long time. When I IV'd bupe recreationally I'd IV 2mg every 6-8 hours. Bupe seems to have this thing where doing more wont increase the effects as much, its designed to last long and not be "euphoric" (though it is somewhat). Eventually I stopped IVing bupe and started snorting it. I wouldn't get AS high but fairly high for a longer period of time as compared to IV.

everything he said here i can say is true from my experience of IV'ing Bupe... 2x 8 mg pills a day... Mostly 1 1/2 sometimes 2 if i had a bad day. But BUT If your going to shoot BUPE regulary, or even hell... After finding so much information about the fillers and shit. EVEN ONCE>.. I promise to god if you dont want to die soon or get an arm amputated u MUST buy Wheel filters... How can you shoot that MILK colored shit and think its safe... I use to for about 2 months. but now i order a 25 pack of wheel filters and the solution comes out CRYSTAL Clear... its the best thing possible for you to do when IV'ing Subs

I tried it again a few days ago, felt it right away but no rush of any kind or anything. Definitely not worth it seeing as most people are saying its so unhealthy.

The solution was fairly clear maybe slightly cloudy looking but very much transparent. The cotton i use are just some round cotton balls, tic-tac-sized from a needle exchange van but it didn't look as most people describe it.

I've lowered my daily dose down to approx .75mg once a day. Still would like to get more responses of if anyone catches a rush when they IV bupe. and how much the increase their dose to in order to achieve it

I'm certainly not going to make a habit of IV'ing this just wanted to give it a try while im not using dope.

Thanks for the replies.